The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T67 Single Turbo RZ 6 Speed Black

CarlT67

Sorry buddy, that will teach me for rushing before work !!

I have 4 of my cars I would put up as PX

1991 C4 Corvette 5.7L V8 Auto fully restored in 2009

1989 Golf Cab GTI in white with new white leather interior

1984 Porsche 928 S2 in red on red

Black TT Auto BPU with Trial rear and TS front

Happy to discuss any in greater detail if you are interested

Cheers

Dean

Thanks for offering Dean, if you'd had said you had an A4 quattro Special Edition then we'd have been in business.

Thanks anyways

Carl

Cant believe this is still here!!!?:blink:

i cant believe this hasn't sold yet have you had any intrest carl of does the market appear dead?

I am quite shocked to be honest, I thought I'd put it up and priced it to sell , not being greedy on my part. I thought if someone was out there and they wanted a good spec'd clean single then they'd jump at it the current climate still isn't probably helping with it. However patiences is a virtue they say :)

I still may make an offer, I am just doing some further searching right now, I am interested

Cool, when you know where your at, just get in touch.

I also just want to add to the thread that I am going on holiday tomorrow morning until Saturday (5th March) so will try my best to reply to any emails I may receive

Thanks

Carl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.