The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worst car crashes you've been in (With pics!!)

Jamesy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only has 2 crashes in my driving carreer, 1 on a bike where I lost the front of my mighty Honda H100s, only doing about 15mph lol, unhurt apart from burning my leg on the hot exhaust but the embarrasment hurt more :D

1 in a car, a Honda Civic I stuffed into a dry stone wall at 50. It was a sort of scuff at a shallow angle and did no major damage, I was totally unhurt and it was entirely my fault, with nobody else involved. Repaired the Civic and it carried on for another 2 years lol.

I was also a passenger in a rather spectacular one when I was a teenager, my sisters then boyfriend came upon a corner too quick, locked up and skidded into a lamp post, which then came down on the roof of the car!

Some horror stories in this thread and things people have to live with for the rest of their lives (if they can remember it lol) This forum has already lost too many people to RTA's so be careful out there people :)

Had a few....no pics though :(

1. First car, mk1 golf, police went into the back of me at a set of lights, crumpled the boot right up, I was fine although getting out and pulling the police man out of his van probably did me no favours, I was 17....

2. My dad's audi, wasn't a crunch as such, but I was out with girlfriend in my dad's audi quattro when it burst into flames, that was a fun call to my dad who was in germany at the time....

3. Following on from no2, my dad ordered a bmw 320 replacement, which he had a week and I then tboned a car, whooops :(

4. This was the sore one, I was on kayalami circuit in an M3, hit a patch of oil going round a high speed corner (just before the mineshaft), and decided to become very good friends with the armco via the roof and graveltrap... The car flipped and slammed roof down onto the armco. Legs bust and ankle shattered, face full of roof and glass which I still carry the injury from, not blind but have a lazy eye now, hey ho. Hands still have some scars, although I topped them up with my propane shed incident.

5. Pug 106 into a jeep cherokee, jeep 1 pug 0

6. Suprapod, mel driving :)

1. First car, mk1 golf, police went into the back of me at a set of lights, crumpled the boot right up, I was fine although getting out and pulling the police man out of his van probably did me no favours, I was 17....

2. My dad's audi, wasn't a crunch as such, but I was out with girlfriend in my dad's audi quattro when it burst into flames, that was a fun call to my dad who was in germany at the time....

3. Following on from no2, my dad ordered a bmw 320 replacement, which he had a week and I then tboned a car, whooops :(

4. This was the sore one, I was on kayalami circuit in an M3, hit a patch of oil going round a high speed corner (just before the mineshaft), and decided to become very good friends with the armco via the roof and graveltrap... The car flipped and slammed roof down onto the armco. Legs bust and ankle shattered, face full of roof and glass which I still carry the injury from, not blind but have a lazy eye now, hey ho. Hands still have some scars, although I topped them up with my propane shed incident.

Lol :D

That's really bad, you've had a good few!

• 1 month later...

Blimey mate just a few then!! shame no pics!! :D