The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worst car crashes you've been in (With pics!!)

Jamesy

No way! You hurt your finger :faint: did you ever recover?

Bloody hell guys some of you been very very lucky!

I had to have a week off work because of it..

Not really :D just hit it on the radio. As I got out, a woman walking her dog came running over and said "Oh my God, are you ok?!". I was so embarrassed. I pulled off my drive, drove past her and crashed into the back of a big red van :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao at Josh, I've had two crashes, one in my BMW mini when I was 18,I hit a curb on a roundabout at 85mph while racing my mate, not clever I know, ripped the front subframe cleanout, it also snapped the rear wishbone and twisted the back axle, I got out of that without any type of injury the impact didn't even set the airbags off!

Four years ago I was in a terriable accident in my celica. I was travelling down a straight which had a T junction off it half way down. As I approached it a about 50mph a Nissan Navara came up to the juncution. He over shot by about 3 feet. I imediatly reacted by hitting the brakes but instantly knew I had no time to stop, I swevered to go around him and would have comfortably made it...but for some unknown reason he pulled out!

Naturally he took me out at a 45 degree angle at about the A Pillar. Sent me through a hedge, sign post and telegraph pole! Helen was in the passenger seat. Sitting very close to the dash (always told her not to) her had crashed against the A Pllar. The pillar had bent and the sharp corner broken through the trim. This is where Helen made contact with her forehead. When I looked over to her she was out cold and the thickest darkest blood I had ever seen pooring from her head. I then saw the extent of the injury, I could see her skull across almost half of her forehead. With no reactions I honestly thought she had been killed.

The emergancy services arrived and freed her. It was very touch and go. Needless to say I was in quite a panic, I still find it hard to talk about it now. She spent 2 days in a coma before a long operation when she woke. A terriable few days.

Thankfully she is now fine. The car wasn't...

Four years ago I was in a terriable accident in my celica. I was travelling down a straight which had a T junction off it half way down. As I approached it a about 50mph a Nissan Navara came up to the juncution. He over shot by about 3 feet. I imediatly reacted by hitting the brakes but instantly knew I had no time to stop, I swevered to go around him and would have comfortably made it...but for some unknown reason he pulled out!

Naturally he took me out at a 45 degree angle at about the A Pillar. Sent me through a hedge, sign post and telegraph pole! Helen was in the passenger seat. Sitting very close to the dash (always told her not to) her had crashed against the A Pllar. The pillar had bent and the sharp corner broken through the trim. This is where Helen made contact with her forehead. When I looked over to her she was out cold and the thickest darkest blood I had ever seen pooring from her head. I then saw the extent of the injury, I could see her skull across almost half of her forehead. With no reactions I honestly thought she had been killed.

The emergancy services arrived and freed her. It was very touch and go. Needless to say I was in quite a panic, I still find it hard to talk about it now. She spent 2 days in a coma before a long operation when she woke. A terriable few days.

Thankfully she is now fine. The car wasn't...

Damn, glad you're both ok. Hope the idiot in the Navara got done for it.

Cheers dude :)

He got a £250 fine and 5 points! He would of got up to 12 years if Hel had died! Mad isn't it? But having said that he just made a mistake with his judgement of where I was when he approached the junction and then probably paniced. Easy done I suppose. Though this was not my attitude at the time.

Cheers dude :)

He got a £250 fine and 5 points! He would of got up to 12 years if Hel had died! Mad isn't it? But having said that he just made a mistake with his judgement of where I was when he approached the junction and then probably paniced. Easy done I suppose. Though this was not my attitude at the time.

Too many people (women and old people) seem to "panic" when faced with troubling situations on the road.

Glad you're ok!

the worst i had was in a MK2 Golf GTI.

i was driven and had 3 other mates in the car.

was driving down a B road about 1am on a sunday and was pushing the car to see how well it performed.

which was a big mistake.

i was doing somwhere between 110-115 when a car in a layby decided to pull out in front of me a do a U turn.

Had nowhere to go so hit the back of the other chaps car sending my Golf into a barrel roll then a top to toe.

the car stop a fair way down the road the right way up but even though i manged to stay in the car my 3 mates were thrown out.

The 2 in the back went out through the rear hatch and im sure my mate in the passanger seat went out through the sun roof.

And they were all wearing seatbelt.

I got away lightly with a gash on top of my head and my sholder out of it socket.

my 1 mate that got thrown out somehow got away with a broken arm.

my other mate was in a coma for a few days and sufferd slight memeroy loss as he couldnt remember anything that had happened 6 months prior the accident.

my other mate wasnt so lucky as he sufferd a broken back, puncherd lung, brain hemerage and a broken arm in 3 places.

luckly for them none of the damage was perminet and all made a full and speedy recovery.

my mate that was worst hurt got a payment of £110k and used that to start his own garage.

the one with memory loss got £45k

mate with broken arm got £5k

I had to have a week off work because of it..

Not really :D just hit it on the radio. As I got out, a woman walking her dog came running over and said "Oh my God, are you ok?!". I was so embarrassed. I pulled off my drive, drove past her and crashed into the back of a big red van :D

:clown:

I like you.People say I've no taste, but I like you.

the worst i had was in a MK2 Golf GTI.

i was driven and had 3 other mates in the car.

was driving down a B road about 1am on a sunday and was pushing the car to see how well it performed.

which was a big mistake.

i was doing somwhere between 110-115 when a car in a layby decided to pull out in front of me a do a U turn.

Had nowhere to go so hit the back of the other chaps car sending my Golf into a barrel roll then a top to toe.

the car stop a fair way down the road the right way up but even though i manged to stay in the car my 3 mates were thrown out.

The 2 in the back went out through the rear hatch and im sure my mate in the passanger seat went out through the sun roof.

And they were all wearing seatbelt.

I got away lightly with a gash on top of my head and my sholder out of it socket.

my 1 mate that got thrown out somehow got away with a broken arm.

my other mate was in a coma for a few days and sufferd slight memeroy loss as he couldnt remember anything that had happened 6 months prior the accident.

my other mate wasnt so lucky as he sufferd a broken back, puncherd lung, brain hemerage and a broken arm in 3 places.

luckly for them none of the damage was perminet and all made a full and speedy recovery.

my mate that was worst hurt got a payment of £110k and used that to start his own garage.

the one with memory loss got £45k

mate with broken arm got £5k

im still waiting for my insurance to try and get some funds for me it was a killer for me being out of work for 6 months no sick pay and a bloody mortgage to try and pay.

your mate with the brain hemrage does he still suffer with little things now like his speach or memory i still have little problems and all i suffered with was two 1mm bruises on each side of the brain,

they seem to think i will make a 100% recovery it just takes time, also how long did it take for the claim to get sorted?

pm me if you dont want to broadast it

Bloody hell hoff, that made me ill.........ewwww@skull, and Jamesy....dude.....aregggghhhhh. I've only rolled a Fiat Panda.....and that was on purpose.....twice

Videos or it didn't happen.. unless it was before cameras were readily available :p