The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worst car crashes you've been in (With pics!!)

Jamesy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look good at all!

My worst one was crashing into the back of a red Sky van that was parked 4 houses away. I hurt my finger as I was changing the radio station at the time. I was only driving 30 secs up the road but the decision to drive cost me £1000 in excess. Oh no!

so whats all this love your chucking all over the forum lately matey? getting a bit worried about you lol, you bringing the orange beast friday?

dont know not getting much attention from the fiance. just seeing if i still have my mojo, shame its a sausage fest. Yeah if i can get it put together by then as its having a engine overhaul clean.

My worst one was crashing into the back of a red Sky van that was parked 4 houses away. I hurt my finger as I was changing the radio station at the time. I was only driving 30 secs up the road but the decision to drive cost me £1000 in excess. Oh no!

And you keep posting your race antics on about going 120 and canna make it 50 yards up the street , hahaha :jester:

And you keep posting your race antics on about going 120 and canna make it 50 yards up the street , hahaha :jester:

Well I had only been driving less than a year and I worked in a newsagents 5 minutes up the road. My parents didn't know I smoked so as it was 8:55, I thought if I drive up to the shop, I can have a smoke out the back before I start and it cost me a grand :(. The sun was low and my screen was still steamed up. Doomed from the start comes to mind.

A mate of mine did a very similar thing.... he had been driving six months and drove his fiesta into a skip! he was late for college!

A mate of mine did a very similar thing.... he had been driving six months and drove his fiesta into a skip! he was late for college!

Haha, Well where I worked was 50yds to the end of the road, turn right, 50yds to the end of the road, turn right, 100yds and you're there. The want for a fag made me drive when I couldn't see out of the screen and I was changing the radio for that 30 second journey. What a dope :D lol

Depends, ive been in a fair few bike crashes, I got £4000 for a broken wrist, but I also got an undiclosed 6 digit payout for being put in a wheelchair for 8 months after a Ford Galaxy went into the front of me... smashing both my ankles into pieces, damaging the top of my spine, my pelvis, breaking my big toe and getting a light amount of brain damage.

Needless to say im still riding lol

i was a lucky man a couple of years ago i had a nasty bike accident somebody pulled out right in front of me:banghead: my head took the full impact i was hospitalised for 7 bloody weeks didn't even though i only remember the last one:blink:imageimageimageimage

injuries were

1.collapsed lung

2.cut to eye

3.damaged my throat (lost my voice)

4.double vision for several months had to have specialy made glasses

5.damage to my frontal lobe of the brain

complete memory loss and disallusioned i didn't remember anybody my mum/dad/brother not even the mrs

imageimageimage

id still ride a bike if i had a chance but the guilt treatment i get of the other half and family is unbelievable so i thought i better have a break

Mines defo not as bad as some of them but here you are for your viewing pleasure :)

shockingly lost the back end (in a front wheel drive car) and hit a van head on. It hurt but i was wearing harnesses. Van driver wasnt wearing a seatbelt and smashed his front teeth out. i came out fine just had to do one of them driving courses.

Ignore the spoiler i was young :p

Mines defo not as bad as some of them but here you are for your viewing pleasure :)

shockingly lost the back end (in a front wheel drive car) and hit a van head on. It hurt but i was wearing harnesses. Van driver wasnt wearing a seatbelt and smashed his front teeth out. i came out fine just had to do one of them driving courses.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/shima60/Photo-0167.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/shima60/Photo-0168.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/shima60/Photo-0166.jpg

Ignore the spoiler i was young :p

for a moment it looked like a supra.

My worst one was crashing into the back of a red Sky van that was parked 4 houses away. I hurt my finger as I was changing the radio station at the time.

No way! You hurt your finger :faint: did you ever recover?

Bloody hell guys some of you been very very lucky!