The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT auto (consider anything)

JamieP

I had a little test drive in a GS 450h a couple of weeks back and was very impressed with that, its something i would consider to swap my Audi for.

HIJACK - Funny you should say that, I'm looking for a luxury barge with better fuel consumption than the sub 20mpg Jag, and think this is going to be the car for me this summer. Love the looks, love the performance, love the gizmos, love the mpg, pulling away in utter silence is something I would love from a luxury barge.

Good option i think, client im doing an extension for let me take it for a spin, i could not take the piss but the couple of times i put my foot down it was plenty fast enough, mpg dont bother me to much but she said 35mpg which is nice compared to my audi, only thing is i like a car i can chuck about a bit, can see myself getting fed up with a car of that size.

Good option i think, client im doing an extension for let me take it for a spin, i could not take the piss but the couple of times i put my foot down it was plenty fast enough, mpg dont bother me to much but she said 35mpg which is nice compared to my audi, only thing is i like a car i can chuck about a bit, can see myself getting fed up with a car of that size.

I'm going to start a 450h thread to avoid clogging up this advert :)

For the money you are talking about here (450 money) then you could easily get a 2000+ aristo and look at single turbo's and maybe have some cash for suspension MODs that are all the same as supra stuff. You want a big car you can throw around I chased elise's into corners and out faster at Castle donington in the do_luck. I utterly trashed a Porsche GT3 down the straight in it so much so he couldn't sling shot me in the bends.

Put it into perspective if you want the sort of power your supra has, with the handling characteristics your supra has, but you want 4 doors a boot and 5 useable seats then buy a sodding aristo.

PS you want to stick LPG on it that makes it cheaper to run and still have a boot you can fit 2 bodies in then buy a sodding aristo. I can't put it any stronger FFS. Everyone raves on about supra's around here and then wonders why the uneducated don't get it? Now see my world. The aristo has exactly the same running gear, same engine, same suspension setup, and is within 150kg weightwise on the supra. best part is vvti and in fact any upgrade came out first on the aristo.

Don't like aristos that's fair enough horses and courses and all. Odd contradiction that you've put an ad up for a cheap TT supe that will obviously be a 93-94 plate but wouldn't consider anything below 2000 as a daily.

You got the wrong end of the stick dude, im looking for a tt auto yes, but not as a daily driver, just wanted one to run around in till my supra is finished. (but as thats not to far away now so im not that bothered)

I never mentioned i wanted a cheap supra either.

When i mentioned the 450 i was talking of a replacement for my daily driver, Audi S4.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.