The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT auto (consider anything)

JamieP

I bought a NA to run round in, its a lovely car but tbh i should have bought a TT, dont mind something that needs work, will consider anything if the price is right.

Happy to buy outright or anyone wants a bit of cash in there pocket i will do a deal with my 5 speed NA for your TT.

Let me know what you got.

Jamie.

Mine is a 1993 TT auto, around 90k miles, BPU, MOT until Jan 2012, Tax until July 2011, Toms Advox coilovers, Desmond Regamaster rims (quite well curbed unfortunately), facelift front indicators and clear repeaters, Boot build with 2 JL amps, JL sub, rear coaxs and front components, Alpine MP3/CD player. Since i've owned it (2 1/2 years) it's had a new battery (sept 2010), new crank pulley and aux belt (feb 2010), new coil pack clips and breather hoses (may 2009), cambelt and tensioner change (Nov 2008- approx 15,000 miles ago) plus numerous services and bits and bob that i've done myself.

Im looking to get 5600 for it.

Guest supreno
Guys, let me know price and spec.

Supreno, sorry mate, colour kills it for me unless you are going to knock off 2 grand for the price of a respray.;)

"Colour kills ya, cheeky!!!!.The colour is amazing get with the times, suppose you looking for a monotonous solid, dead origional"

"Colour kills ya, cheeky!!!!.The colour is amazing get with the times, suppose you looking for a monotonous solid, dead origional"

Who are you quoting? :search:

Flip colours are 10 years out of date, you get with the times! :p (I don't think it looks too bad though :) )

fly into blackpool mate, takes about 45 mins, last time i bought a car cost me £20 to fly from blackpool to stanstead and had a nice drive home :)

Ive done it many times mate, just not got time at the moment, flat out with work and the wife is not long from dropping the new baby.

Here are my specs:

1994 Supra TT GZ Auto. All usual GZ kit (leather, cruise control, electric drivers seat). Imported in 2000 (I don't have the import docs but I do have all MOT certificates since), MOT until March 24th but I'm happy to get one done before selling, taxed until 31/07/11, 75716 miles, reg number G8 SUP included in sale, 8000 miles on new Avon ZZ3 tyres (235/40, 265/35), Team Dynamics Drifz wheels 18”x8.5”/9.5” (some kerbing on two), Tein Super Street adjustable coil-overs, double stainless decat with restrictor ring, HKS Super Drager, HKS FCD, Denso iridium plugs, Innovate mechanical boost gauge (boosts to just below 15psi), Innovate LC-1 wideband AFR with gauge to match the boost gauge (connection for laptop under centre arm-rest, all cables, docs and software in box), Toad AI606 immobiliser/alarm, JVC touch screen head unit (DAB, CD, ipod connection in centre arm-rest), FM/AM/DAB bee-sting aerial, DLS C6 speakers in front, body as standard but without active spoiler, resprayed in Nov 2009 (some stone chips and one small scuff now), just changed cam-belt, idler and aux drive belt, oil used - Silkolene Pro-S 10w50, coolant used - Motul Inugel Optimal, new boot struts and rubbers, new battery, interior very tidy (a few marks on door panels, centre dash panel could do with respraying – all done in ford sea grey).

Everything works as it should, never let me down apart from IACV VSV and wastegate VSV going (replaced with new IACV VSV and second hand wastegate VSV). Selling due to wedding in April – small diesel family car already bought!

Now the bad bit...

In July 2009 the stereo was stolen. Not too bad you might think but the thieves scratched several panels, smashed two windows, dented the boot, ripped the door cards, smashed the dashboard and damaged the wiring loom. This resulted in the car being a cat c write off. However, I purchased the car from the insurers and restored it myself using decent second hand door cards, dashboard etc (thanks Keron and others!). While I was at it I fitted the innovate kit, new stereo, removed the crappy body-kit, fitted standard body parts (including undertrays) and had a complete respray. So the car is recorded as a write off but was not in an accident (I have all the paperwork).

This is a lovely car but due to the above I'm willing to let it go for £4500.

Steve, 07843671391, in Hinckley.

I'll be posting an ad with pics tonight.

I was about to say you'll pick up an aristo TT alot cheaper but that is just ludicrously cheap. WTF is wrong with it at that price?

What's going on with the sill, under the middle of the door? :taped: Looks to be a huge dent.

Not really mate, the only old cars i like are supras, nothing has taken my liking yet though.

I had a little test drive in a GS 450h a couple of weeks back and was very impressed with that, its something i would consider to swap my Audi for.

AFAIK the 3 litre is the more powerful of the gen 3 GS range. Just remember the MK2 aristo has the VVTi lump in it which can take all the single turbo goodies that supra's can. Its significantly more modern inside than the MK1 and dare I say the supra. I reckon if you had a drive in PJ's white one you could be won over as that one has been set up for time attack by Dave at Prolex.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.