The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Removable Exhaust Bung - from a Nur Spec

bjh

I'll have to remember that one, i own a Blitz Nur and the bung is part of it when new. This guy said he asked if you had it and you said no, OK he bought it anyway but it would seem you've split the original item and waited a month then sold the rest of it seperately?

Well, that's how it looks to me, even the original advert pics are careful not to show the end of the silencer, nice one mate ;)

If it comes with it when bought from new and isn't included in the sale, I can see how the problem arose.

There was no mention of a bung in the sale thread, the guy asked if it was included and brad told him no, nobody forced him to buy the exhaust, i dont see any problems.

Sorry mate, I should have sent you PM not posted this publicly. I have unintentionally caused you some stick so ill apologise for that, and now ill attempt to clear it up. ill start by saying im very happy with the exhaust and the packaging was excellent. But I think you should have stated it didnt come with the bung. Also partly my fault for presuming it did. I only presumed so, as it is part of the whole package when new. I was only miffed mate as when I asked if it was included, albeit after it was dispatched(Afterthought on my part), you simply said no, you did not elaborate that you had it, so I presumed you didnt. And now it has appeared here for sale and has been snapped up by the everpresent Mr.P. I would have bought it off you if you had said. Anyway, doesnt really matter and lets say no more about it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.