The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What we all upto tonight then?

Geo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god! shes coming! that is so funny!

Dude, that ain't funny, what i'd give to be in your shoes.. I can't get close enough to my mrs to get any chance of doing that to her!

lol i like to stir things

actually who cares where the single guys at, where the fun guys at??

Dam, your asking for trouble! You do know this a very male orientated site (no offence to the ladies on here!)

I've not changed since I met them..

In that case, it's probably the smell they're fed up with!

I've been out on the piss three times this week already, I think my liver deserves a night off. I've spent most of the afternoon outside tinkering with the Supra :) It's freezing!!

In that case, it's probably the smell they're fed up with!

I've been out on the piss three times this week already, I think my liver deserves a night off. I've spent most of the afternoon outside tinkering with the Supra :) It's freezing!!

:p

At least one of you has friends then! :p:innocent:

[

Dam, your asking for trouble! You do know this a very male orientated site (no offence to the ladies on here!)

what can i say, im a trouble maker ;) iv noticed this is a very male orientated site!! cant really miss it lol

Women keep out eh! ;)

Not true, women have their place, in front of the sink/oven!!! Thats why they have smaller feet !!!!!!

what can i say, im a trouble maker ;) iv noticed this is a very male orientated site!! cant really miss it lol

Women keep out eh! ;)

Not true, women have their place, in front of the sink/oven!!! Thats why they have smaller feet !!!!!!

well you'd all starve to death if we werent here then!