The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What we all upto tonight then?

Geo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all jelous of your supra mate, thats all it is ;)

Well to be honest it's been happening for about a year now, but recently they're just not asking me out at all.

Might go meet them at the pub before they head up to town and tell them how I feel. They've turned into pr!cks anyway so maybe it's for the best.

I've been mates with a couple of them since the start of high school and nothing's ever changed.

They have just stopped inviting me with them. Sons of bitches.

Dude, do what I did at your age.... Drive the bloody car... Serious bitch magnet! I had invites to parties from girls at petrol stations! Its all good! But mine was black, red might not have the same effect!:p;)

Dude, do what I did at your age.... Drive the bloody car... Serious bitch magnet! I had invites to parties from girls at petrol stations! Its all good! But mine was black, red might not have the same effect!:p;)

Lol :p

I don't think the girlfriend would be too happy about that ;)

They do it pretty much every weekend. I've no idea why! When they ask if I want to go out, I say yes. I pretty much always went out with them but for some reason they have just stopped inviting me.

Nevermind, I'll save money this way :)

Maybe you are irritating?

people change dude, some people grow up and mature and others stay the same immature way. i had a heap of my mates from school like that and i told them all to go an fcuk themselfs!

Thats very true. My best mate is someone like myself that never grew up!

They ain't true mates if they don't think about you mate..

people change dude, some people grow up and mature and others stay the same immature way. i had a heap of my mates from school like that and i told them all to go an fcuk themselfs!

It's true. I think it could be that they still skate (skateboard) at every opportunity and I used to go with them but gave up going as I outgrew it. They've all broken bones doing it and standing in the cold watching them got boring.

I still went out on the nights and weekends to the pub and parties and stuff but it seems since I've not gone skating with them, they've stopped inviting me to the pub.

Weird.

Thats very true. My best mate is someone like myself that never grew up!

They ain't true mates if they don't think about you mate..

yeah im the same, i have my "immature" moments with my good mates still, but thats part of life and the circle of friends that i now have.

It's true. I think it could be that they still skate (skateboard) at every opportunity and I used to go with them but gave up going as I outgrew it. They've all broken bones doing it and standing in the cold watching them got boring.

I still went out on the nights and weekends to the pub and parties and stuff but it seems since I've not gone skating with them, they've stopped inviting me to the pub.

Weird.

yeah my mates were all like that, skating and getting high, when i left that "group" it really did help me and opened my eyes to see that there are better people out there that share the same intrests as you do (for eg the supra and stuff like that) i know now that i only see my "old group" very rarely if its quick pint now and then or if im back in the area where we all grew up. most of them are still doing the same thing as they have done for years and will never change.

yeah im the same, i have my "immature" moments with my good mates still, but thats part of life and the circle of friends that i now have.

yeah my mates were all like that, skating and getting high, when i left that "group" it really did help me and opened my eyes to see that there are better people out there that share the same intrests as you do (for eg the supra and stuff like that) i know now that i only see my "old group" very rarely if its quick pint now and then or if im back in the area where we all grew up. most of them are still doing the same thing as they have done for years and will never change.

I think it'll be ok when I move into a house with the missus because then I'll have lots to do there and no time for hanging round with those goons.

At least I'm not the only one getting left out by mates :)

Time to go get some lottery tickets :)