The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What we all upto tonight then?

Geo

Well Lins is away out to some candle party thing tonight, then she is away tomorrow for 4 days. :D

So basically tonight will be Pizza, Halo Reach, and Monsters film i downloaded. :D

Tomorrow will be about the Football, and Halo Reach, and spent on here. Cant think of a better way to spend a Sunday. :eyebrows:

So what we all upto?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight im watching ebay!!!! bid on a set of brand new 18's about 5 days ago dont no why dont realy want them but only put £200 on now im still the highest bidder with 3 hours left why i do these things i dont know???? lol and watching the football at the same time

Well Lins is away out to some candle party thing tonight, then she is away tomorrow for 4 days. :D

So basically tonight will be Pizza, Halo Reach, and Monsters film i downloaded. :D

Tomorrow will be about the Football, and Halo Reach, and spent on here. Cant think of a better way to spend a Sunday. :eyebrows:

So what we all upto?

why dont you go with lins bud? im sure you would fit right in at the candle lit dinner :p

Im considering murdering my wife.

i didnt even invite my other half to the "party" tonight lol. couldnt be bothered with the moaning

Hmmm, are we all married to the same woman here?

Well, I'm on chef duties tonight, so its a risotto, then may treat myself to a vodka and coke seeing as it's Saturday and I ain't working tomorrow! Then maybe later, a bit of TV followed by either a film or some Wii rockband!

Halo? Thats xbox isn't it! Dude, PS3 is where its at! Sunday nights are all about PS3 and GT5!! (even though i'm the one thats always last!)

I'm doing bugger all. Just found out all my mates are going out to town but didn't get an invite (f*ckers) so I'll just stay in and watch tv.

a few of my mates have dont that aswell at times. but now ive got to the point where i cant be arsed going out on the town cause its all same places and faces

a few of my mates have dont that aswell at times. but now ive got to the point where i cant be arsed going out on the town cause its all same places and faces

They do it pretty much every weekend. I've no idea why! When they ask if I want to go out, I say yes. I pretty much always went out with them but for some reason they have just stopped inviting me.

Nevermind, I'll save money this way :)

Tonight im watching ebay!!!! bid on a set of brand new 18's about 5 days ago dont no why dont realy want them but only put £200 on now im still the highest bidder with 3 hours left why i do these things i dont know???? lol and watching the football at the same time

Change of plan for my evening....

I'm on ebay, buying some wheels but some fucker keeps out bidding me! Oh well, I'll make whoever it is bid up!

They do it pretty much every weekend. I've no idea why! When they ask if I want to go out, I say yes. I pretty much always went out with them but for some reason they have just stopped inviting me.

Nevermind, I'll save money this way :)

more money to spedn on the supe tead bud ;) save for those wheels! :p