The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spark plug prices at halfrauds OMG

ulysees

Are you sure he wasn't making a mistake? I can't find any sparkplugs on the halfords website that even come close to that price. Even the iridum ones work out just over a tenner each.

What kind of plugs were you ordering?

Solid gold by the sounds of it!

Are you sure he wasn't making a mistake? I can't find any sparkplugs on the halfords website that even come close to that price. Even the iridum ones work out just over a tenner each.

What kind of plugs were you ordering?

Just goin on what he said mate 20.47 each for the premium plugs. ill check again tomorrow with one of the other halfrauds thickows

Just goin on what he said mate 20.47 each for the premium plugs. ill check again tomorrow with one of the other halfrauds thickows

Check the halfords website bud. I can't see anything that costs that much.

I don't know of halfords branded spark plugs? By premium they probably mean Bosch, and at a guess I would say they are £20.47 per set of 4. The website shows most sets around £20.99 for a set of 4. Halfords don't do proper "premium" plugs.

A patrol car has been depatched to your location.

:D

I love it, staff and trade discounts on stuff means everything is pretty much half price!

I bought some cable from halfords last week. I was very surprised by the price of some of their audio install stuff.

Example, Vibe fastplugs are normally around £15 (car audio security etc). Halfrauds do them for £10.

I went into maplins and priced similar cable and it was almost 3 times the price.