The mkiv Supra Owners Club

450BHP UK spec toyota supra auto

Guest supraman582

Guest supraman582

HEY PEOPLE IM SELLING MY 1993 UK SPEC SUPRA 83K MILES WITH 450BHP AND OVER 10K SPENT ON THE ENGINE, IT HAS AN AEM STANDALONE ECU, HYBRID TURBOS, HKS 680cc INJECTORS, HKS FUEL RAIL, HKS DLi, HKS fcd, HKS MUSHROOM FILTER, HKS SPARK PLUYG, AEROMOTIVE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR, FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER, GREDDY BOOST CONTROLLER CURENTLY RUNIING 1.4bar, GREDDY POLISHED UPPER RADIATOR PIPE, HID KIT, 3" STRAIGHT THROUGH EXHAUST SYSTEM. HAS BEEN SORN NOW AS I DO NOT USE IT OVER WINTER BUT COULD PUT TAX ON IT IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT, ALSO MOT IS DUE ON THE 2ND OF FEBRUARY SO ILL HAVE THAT DONE WHICH IT WILL PASS AS ONLY DRIVEN IT 1000 MILES SINCE LAST MOT AND IT PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS. ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME HAVE LOTS MORE PICS BUT WASNT SURE HOW TO PUT THEM ON HERE LOOKING FOR AROUND 7800. Contact me on 07828962390 text or ring no withheld numders.

Guest supraman582

Cheers for the comments people and as for the headlight washers tonytotheb put it right calling them dildo things so they had to come off.lol. Still have them though.

Cheers for the comments people and as for the headlight washers tonytotheb put it right calling them dildo things so they had to come off.lol. Still have them though.

As I was told when I bought mine, it makes it stand out as a UK spec and make it different. I don't think the Supras look as good without them now after looking through lots of pics.

Guest supraman582

I know what you mean about them but still have the bonnet scoop and glass headlights and interior wirh passenger airbag but still have the holes and pipes if wanted to refit, its all good.

• 2 weeks later...

I heavily considered this one before I bought mine. It was the colour that did it for me, looks absolutely immaculate !!! If I hadn't bought mine I would have bought yours mate, I bet that makes you feel even worse lol

What is that colour by the way?

Guest supraman582

Words cant describe it mate.lol. Do you not like red supras then? Its just standard supra red mate just very very well looked after ;-) the wax i use costs 50quid for a little pot but keeps it gleeming seeing as it nevet comes out in the wet to. What supra you bought then mate?

Words cant describe it mate.lol. Do you not like red supras then? Its just standard supra red mate just very very well looked after ;-) the wax i use costs 50quid for a little pot but keeps it gleeming seeing as it nevet comes out in the wet to. What supra you bought then mate?

sorry worded it badly I meant the colour was the reason I liked it mate. I bought a black manual uk spec instead :)

Im not wanting to detract from your sale thread but are you sure its not been painted ? i like the colour but it looks quite differant to other stock uk spec red mkivs i've seen. Perhaps its just how the pics have come out ?

GLWTS

Im not wanting to detract from your sale thread but are you sure its not been painted ? i like the colour but it looks quite differant to other stock uk spec red mkivs i've seen. Perhaps its just how the pics have come out ?

GLWTS

Im with dnk it dont look standard red on the pics. More like very stylish browncopper metallic pro repaint.

an interior pic of the drivesseat would be nice to check out the wear and tear to.

Does it have the cats still?

That's what I thought looks a more deeper red

Guest supraman582

Ill get some pictures of the interior put on tomorrow. And it definitely is standard red as the car was completely standard when i bought it. And as for the wheels they are 19" wheelmania vortex evo r.

Looks like toyota super red, I think the red that we are used to is toyota super red 2.

The different colours of red MR2s are available in. Didn't know the Supra also came in this colour.... for reference...

Super Red

http://is01.thegumtree.com/image/extrabig/27545441.jpg

Super Red II

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4695/62110845285yp2.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.