The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Liverpool FC sign Suarez

CJ

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always makes me laugh how people get really irrate about players leaving for another club!!

Ok your at work and you get a phone call from a rival company who offers you 2 or 3 times the money to do the same job plus a nice lump sum to move??

Of course you would say no thanks i'm happy saying where i am!!

Its a job at the end of the day and if you can earn alot more money in a short career then fair do's i say!?

I'm a Man Utd fan and i think we should have ripped rooneys new contract up in front of his face!! if someone wants to go let them!? no one is bigger than the club!

Mike

Always makes me laugh how people get really irrate about players leaving for another club!!

Ok your at work and you get a phone call from a rival company who offers you 2 or 3 times the money to do the same job plus a nice lump sum to move??

Of course you would say no thanks i'm happy saying where i am!!

Its a job at the end of the day and if you can earn alot more money in a short career then fair do's i say!?

I'm a Man Utd fan and i think we should have ripped rooneys new contract up in front of his face!! if someone wants to go let them!? no one is bigger than the club!

Mike

That applies to most clubs, not Liverpool though. I heard this first hand today, on Call Collymore. Apparently, you don't ask to leave Liverpool Football Club, you wait for them to tell you that it's time to move on.

That applies to most clubs, not Liverpool though. I heard this first hand today, on Call Collymore. Apparently, you don't ask to leave Liverpool Football Club, you wait for them to tell you that it's time to move on.

Very true my mistake, sorry i dont have a set of anfield blinkers on :(

I tell ya they will be blaming the yanks again soon!! i mean yanks owning a football club!! how stupid and they were outcasts at liverpool so forced them to sell the club............................to yanks lmao

On a serious note as much as being as it makes me chuckle seeing liverpool in the state they are they really need to wake up and realise that its not the manager or owners its simply the team!! they have an average team plain and simple which is not good enough for a club the size of liverpool fc!! all started going wrong with houlier and the spanish waiter who got rid of loads of home grown talent when they came so apart from the odd one or two theres not many young scousers coming through anymore!!! that right back looked half decent though i must admit

Very true my mistake, sorry i dont have a set of anfield blinkers on :(

I tell ya they will be blaming the yanks again soon!! i mean yanks owning a football club!! how stupid and they were outcasts at liverpool so forced them to sell the club............................to yanks lmao

On a serious note as much as being as it makes me chuckle seeing liverpool in the state they are they really need to wake up and realise that its not the manager or owners its simply the team!! they have an average team plain and simple which is not good enough for a club the size of liverpool fc!! all started going wrong with houlier and the spanish waiter who got rid of loads of home grown talent when they came so apart from the odd one or two theres not many young scousers coming through anymore!!! that right back looked half decent though i must admit

Without a doubt Kelly is a very promising talent. But, Go Compare got rid of Alonso and forced out Mascherano. He brought in almost 100 players in his reign and sold most on at a loss. Yes, he found Alonos and Torres (any maybe Kuyt) plus a couple of others. 5% strike rate. I always thought Houlier had the formings of a semi decent side.

Woy was too nice to me an LFC manager.

Without a doubt Kelly is a very promising talent. But, Go Compare got rid of Alonso and forced out Mascherano. He brought in almost 100 players in his reign and sold most on at a loss. Yes, he found Alonos and Torres (any maybe Kuyt) plus a couple of others. 5% strike rate. I always thought Houlier had the formings of a semi decent side.

Woy was too nice to me an LFC manager.

I did feel a bit sorry for woy, he got a bad team and tried to change them to work wider but he just never really got a chance!! at the end of the day all he can do is pick the team, once they cross over the line its upto the players who in my opinion certainly this year just dont look up for it!? maybe introduce performance related pay!! that would make them play better if they didnt get paid lol

I did feel a bit sorry for woy, he got a bad team and tried to change them to work wider but he just never really got a chance!! at the end of the day all he can do is pick the team, once they cross over the line its upto the players who in my opinion certainly this year just dont look up for it!? maybe introduce performance related pay!! that would make them play better if they didnt get paid lol

Well, my view is this. If the Liverpool Football Club players are playing for "King" Kenny, but not for Woy, shouldn't their fans feel cheated, spending their money on the tickets and flights for players who've not wanted to perform, for whatever reason?

Being a professional means you do your best at all opportunities. Professional pride should make you want to play to your best and make you want to win. It's afforded them a very comfortable lifestyle, as well.

I think Charlie Adam would be an excellent signing. I'm not too sure about Andy Carroll though.

Think it was Alex Ferguson saying that Adam could be the same kind of player as Paul Scholes, totally agree. Feel sorry for Adam, if his name was Elsabio Maradona then he'd be worth £40million and at Madrid

Good business by Liverpool getting £50m for a player who hasn't been at his best for a while and also looked to be lacking interest if truth be told in a lot of games. They got great service from him and a lot of goals but money talks. I don't feel the transfer fee for Carroll is anywhere near justified though. Maybe Kenny is trying to build a team of with a genuine british spirit to get Liverpool back to the old ways .

When I heard the price for Carrol I laughed. Then when I saw they'd agreed it. I let out the biggest mong laugh I've ever done. He's scored 11 times in the Premiership. Half a season. Still a lot to prove and a huge price-tag to live up to.

Is he better than David Villa? His price says yes, but the world says ...

When I heard the price for Carrol I laughed. Then when I saw they'd agreed it. I let out the biggest mong laugh I've ever done. He's scored 11 times in the Premiership. Half a season. Still a lot to prove and a huge price-tag to live up to.

Is he better than David Villa? His price says yes, but the world says ...

No suprise there then,

Villa was 28, out of contract in 12 months and only wanted to go to barca. I agree its alot of cash, however time will tell. Didnt kenny turn a lad froms southamton into a world beater?

That is a staggering amount of money for someone who has only played half a season in the premier league, when i first heard it i thought just media hype. He is a prospect for the future but 35million is incredible, Bent has been banging them in for seasons and is nearly half that fee.

Would have loved us to steal Adam from under Liverpools noses, as stated he could partially fill the ginger ninja's boots.

Most exciting night of transfers for many windows

it was a very good night for transfers. I dont understand why torres has gone to chelsea? ok liverpool have had a bad season so far but winning there last 3 games on the bounce, if i was him i would have stayed because things are turning around for the club, but the new strike force will be very good for liverpool.

I think you will find that Liverpool have won 2 out of the last three and one of those was against a bottom 3 club and the other a very lucky win against Fulham.

Turned the corner? A bit premature I reckon.