The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Liverpool FC sign Suarez

CJ

I think Torres is on his way.

1. He's asked for Liverpool to consider it; a sign of a man who wants to leave.

2. After the last match at the Cess Pit, he never waited around, he just got off down the tunnel; he doesn't want to be there.

3. He's been spotted at Melwood when nobody else was there, with his agent in tow; talking about a deal?

If he does go, 23 Carra-gold, la and a Steve G (or Eddie Munster as I call him) will be pyar devastated lid.

bCxbDJXnn2A

Welcome to the thread :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres has been pony since he came to the prem. United wanted him years before Liverpool got him, I bet fergie is rolling around laughing his tits off.

I think he should come to Preston and help us get out the sh*t.

I hope he leaves and Gerrard goes with him.

Torres has been pony since he came to the prem. United wanted him years before Liverpool got him, I bet fergie is rolling around laughing his tits off.

I think he should come to Preston and help us get out the sh*t.

I hope he leaves and Gerrard goes with him.

Stevie G laa won't leave, he's past his best now and is a fading star. He can still do the magic, but not game after game like he did

http://aforever-recovery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/butchpatrick.jpg

Is this as a partner for Torres or a replacement?

I have a feeling torres is on his way..!!

My money would be on that too.

I reckon he's gone by sunday...!!

Yep - he wants away!

Oops! Seems like he is not as happy as some of you thought he was.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9380389.stm

Well, how ironic is that. Liverpool now have a chance to cash in 50 million or have a sulky girl on their books until the summer. I reckon he goes tomorrow..!!

H.

I'm surprised the Liverpool fans haven't been back to comment

Salomon Kalou's equaliser at least ensured that £50m will be making its way from Merseyside to Stamford Bridge in the near future. Although sadly for Chelsea fans, it will be the entire Everton team on their way to a replay.

Salomon Kalou's equaliser at least ensured that £50m will be making its way from Merseyside to Stamford Bridge in the near future. Although sadly for Chelsea fans, it will be the entire Everton team on their way to a replay.

But it'd be £50m from Stamford Bridge to Merseyside, surely? I think you got that the wrong way around there, for comedic effect, Mr Axle :)

On a serious note, I don't Everton's team is £50m.

Gutted, i thought it was bad when owen left.

To go the chelsea........Might aswell been Utd. To do it with no time to spend the money is worse still. He couldnt wait till summer?

No faith left in football anymore, What little i had is going south with Torres. Seems best to take the 45m and Anelka seeing its going to be impossible to replace him in the 2 days hes given us.

I'm surprised the Liverpool fans haven't been back to comment

Not much to say about it until we hear the reasons for the transfer request from Torres himself. Most likely because he wants to win a trophy but can't see why he'd make the move to Chelsea for that reason at the minute. Might just be fed up of having JohnnyG looking at his bum? (Johnny seems more obsessed with slagging Liverpool off rather than worrying about his own lot)

It's tea-time in Oslo

Yawn

Not much to say about it until we hear the reasons for the transfer request from Torres himself. Most likely because he wants to win a trophy but can't see why he'd make the move to Chelsea for that reason at the minute. Might just be fed up of having JohnnyG looking at his bum? (Johnny seems more obsessed with slagging Liverpool off rather than worrying about his own lot)

We admit we have problems :) We just don't think we have a divine right to success, nobody does! Not even Chelsea ;)