The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Liverpool FC sign Suarez

CJ

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would not blame him but Chelsea are only in 5th 2 places above Liverpool and by no means guaranteed to secure a champions league side and look at the running of there club at the moment! Hopefully Liverpool are turning a corner!

So, beating a club in the bottom 3 and scraping an incredibly lucky win against Fulham means they are turning the corner? I think Torres will be gone and really wanted to go before a ball was kicked this season

Supposidly Liverpool have turned down Chelsea's £35mil bid and said he isn't for sale. Personally I think there is only so long a 'good' player will stay when there is not silverware coming in season after season. I think he'll go abroad. Real, Barca or one of the milans are my bet.. Unless a totally rediculous offer comes in from City. If he doesn't go now then at the end of the season. Also surprised Gerrard is still there.

So, beating a club in the bottom 3 and scraping an incredibly lucky win against Fulham means they are turning the corner? I think Torres will be gone and really wanted to go before a ball was kicked this season

How many victories did we scrape under Hosgeson?! Also how many good class players did Hodgeson sign? None or 1! They in my opinion didn't give Hodgeson the money but he still signed has beens or will never be's! Belief is what has been installed under Dalgleish and hopefully a few decent players!

I'd be surprised if Torres went to Chelsea at the minute as they're having a rocky time similar to Liverpool. The move he'd next be wanting would be to Barcelona IMO. As for turning the corner, too early to say that as it was said when we beat Chelsea. We're starting to play better which is the more reassuring thing for me

Supposidly Liverpool have turned down Chelsea's £35mil bid and said he isn't for sale. Personally I think there is only so long a 'good' player will stay when there is not silverware coming in season after season. I think he'll go abroad. Real, Barca or one of the milans are my bet.. Unless a totally rediculous offer comes in from City. If he doesn't go now then at the end of the season. Also surprised Gerrard is still there.

He will never ever play for Real, I would guess he will move to barca if anywhere he has all his mates there and would partner villa up front.

Still dont expect him to leave before the summer.

I'd be surprised if Torres went to Chelsea at the minute as they're having a rocky time similar to Liverpool. The move he'd next be wanting would be to Barcelona IMO. As for turning the corner, too early to say that as it was said when we beat Chelsea. We're starting to play better which is the more reassuring thing for me

Fair enough on jumping the gun about turning the corner I said it more in hope than a firm belief! I agree he would never go to Real due to his Athletico past! I also don't think he will go to Chelsea at least until the end of the season and then that would only depend on weather they finish in the champions league places!

I think Torres is on his way.

1. He's asked for Liverpool to consider it; a sign of a man who wants to leave.

2. After the last match at the Cess Pit, he never waited around, he just got off down the tunnel; he doesn't want to be there.

3. He's been spotted at Melwood when nobody else was there, with his agent in tow; talking about a deal?

If he does go, 23 Carra-gold, la and a Steve G (or Eddie Munster as I call him) will be pyar devastated lid.

bCxbDJXnn2A