The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Police camera action

Tyson

Well I just got a reply from the 'Knob jockey'. I almost wet myself laughing but was in bed at the time and didn't want to have to explain wet sheets:

@BazzaAlpine Well at least that driver wont deflate my dollar by sending any more money too japan, it would be different if the japs had a fair trade policy but they dont, hell the reason toyota has opened factorys in America is because its now cheaper to use our labor, WOW, WAKE UP PEOPLE, if you want your childern to live well and not as 3rd world wage slaves then start buying American before its too late, or be selfish and knock your own country, but plan on your kids growing old with you.

meattube4u33 4 hours ago

I noticed he didn't reply to anyone else.

Well I just got a reply from the 'Knob jockey'. I almost wet myself laughing but was in bed at the time and didn't want to have to explain wet sheets:

@BazzaAlpine Well at least that driver wont deflate my dollar by sending any more money too japan, it would be different if the japs had a fair trade policy but they dont, hell the reason toyota has opened factorys in America is because its now cheaper to use our labor, WOW, WAKE UP PEOPLE, if you want your childern to live well and not as 3rd world wage slaves then start buying American before its too late, or be selfish and knock your own country, but plan on your kids growing old with you.

meattube4u33 4 hours ago

I noticed he didn't reply to anyone else.

Nice to see he's smart too :rolleyes:

Lol. The TRUTH about Toyota factories in the US is because a certain Mr Bush introduced an unfair trade policy that meant that the US car buyer would have to pay more tax on cars that were made outside of the US. So Toyota built factories in the US, paid higher labour costs (giving jobs to US workers who can then still pay taxes into the US economy), because it was still CHEAPER to do all that than to bend over and take the US's unfair and protectionist trade policy up the wrong 'un!