The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White 1998 Toyota Supra SZ-R, 6 speed Getrag NA, 53k on the clock

j_jza80

Surely selling the BBS wheels would cover your costs on this at least for a certain ammount of time, and you wouldn't have to get rid. May be delaying the inevitable but its worth considering if you haven't already. Lovely looking car btw, glws.

If you do as stated above and sell the wheels, let me know :)

I've decided not to sell her now :)

I'm going to make her immaculate, with a view to doing an engine swap slightly further down the line. The Recaro seats WILL be for sale shortly though. The BBS LMs wont :) I'm going to refurb them at home, with gold centres.

I'm going to make her immaculate, with a view to doing an engine swap slightly further down the line. The Recaro seats WILL be for sale shortly though. The BBS LMs wont :) I'm going to refurb them at home, with gold centres.

Glad you've decided to keep her.

If you do want to sell the wheels in the future, don't forget about me ;)

Glad to hear that. Lovely car. :)

How much do you want for the Seats posted bud?

There's a few people before you :) But it'll be £600 plus postage. They're excellent condition and have a brand new drivers side bolster, so they will look completely fresh. That price includes subframes.

I'd insist you sorted the courier though, as seats are both heavy and fragile, and I wouldn't want to be held accountable if there were any damages. Infact, I'll get a thread up with some pics...

There's a few people before you :) But it'll be £600 plus postage. They're excellent condition and have a brand new drivers side bolster, so they will look completely fresh. That price includes subframes.

I'd insist you sorted the courier though, as seats are both heavy and fragile, and I wouldn't want to be held accountable if there were any damages. Infact, I'll get a thread up with some pics...

Ok bud, please add me to the list of people and let me know if the deals fall through. Thanks :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.