The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cherished Supra TT Auto reluctantly for rehoming!!

Guest supreno

Guest supreno

Late 1993, 3L twin turbo, auto.

103k genuine Kilometers.

brand new tyres on the rear (275/35/19).

fully up rated pioneer sounds inc. pre amped sub.

full veilside kit (smoothed).

super dragger 3" exhaust.

hks frontmount intercoler inc. polished pipes.

golpher sports aluminum radiator (from USA).

£3500 custom spray job blue purple and green flippaint...must be seen beautiful.

19" kaizer chrome wheels.

other bits and pieces too....

Stunning example of this super car, full Veilside kit(smoothed) and painted in flip paint(blue/green/purple).HKS superdragger 3" stainless exhaust,HKS front mount intercooler, Golpher sport Aluminum radiator, siting on 19" Kaizer chrome wheels, fully uprated pioneer sounds inc. 5 disc player,cloth seats in excellent condition,strut brace,air con, e/windows, e/mirrors, p/stearing, e/seats, triple pillar pod, blue led dash too many extra's to list. REAL HEAD TURNER!

Very reluctant sale however I now have more bums in my family than there are seats in the Supra.. Any questions please PM me or call me..

£4500..ono..... Aaron- 07793122413.. "NO P/X". Thanks for looking"!

Guest supreno

You interested then??? lol,

will make a lovely addition to someones family, car gets more looks than Angelena Jollie in a thong..lol, gettin married and with a growing family its just not practicle any more...Believe me I tried everything, had one of the kids on ebay, but got no offers..lol

Guest supreno

Never had it on here I tried selling it a while ago through auto trader, (twat trader) cos thats all I got, twats lookin testdrives, honestly I must have had 9 starlet drivers all lookin to P/X, which is not what Im looking for..lol, I never had the car dyno'd and its running at stock boost, however and I know you may laugh my mate got his mr2 turbo dyno'd and then using an iphone app called "Dynolicious" tested it and believe it or not it was out by only 1BHP, anyway we tried it on the supra and it read 432BHP its a mad machine but truely a drivers car.... what you driving now? or are you looking?

I conversed with you via email mate back in September time as this was originally on PH. You sent me some really cool pictures and video fly by, which was nice compared to how some PH idiot sellers treat you.

I have just accidently put my UK spec into a barrier so will be looking for a new one. Gutted. I really loved her but lesson learnt.

I just don't know if I could live with the colour - it is beautiful but at the same time crazy!

I doubt you'll get 432bhp from stock boost (0.8?). It is a Jspec too which means the turbos cannot handle 1.2 or above :( Have any other parts been updated? Injectors? BOV? Brakes etc?

Guest supreno

Rough one mate wrecked my M3 before I bought the Supra and I was well gutted there is no worse feeling in the world especially when its a cherished motor.. glad you liked the video that was in Wales, shocking you saying that about the colour,lol.. I have had a few nice motors about me including the M3 which won best M3 E36 2007/2008 but none ever came close to the amount of looks and people stopping to take pictures that I got with the Supra..

I have done nothing else to the car so you have a plain canvas mod wise.. so make me an offer...lol

Guest supreno

Priced to sell mate, I cant be bothered with the whole waiting in on people calling and them never arriving or the test pilots so the car is priced to sell, would make a lovely edition to the one you have..lol..... So no decent offer will be refused.. come on guys I feel like a market trader here....lol

Guest supreno

TonytotheB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might get this and single it

Just waiting for insurance to come back to me mate My 95 UK Spec TT Supra - RIP

well you would have a good canvas to work with, you got some serious balls thinking of turning it into a single, I could hardly keep up with her as it is, I'v had some serious cars but this one, well to be honest scares the pants off me.. defo one of the faster Supra's I'v been in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.