The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RBS 6 Nations

drift_bear

got a week ahead of myself lol edited now, yeah im the same. im not into any other sports part from rugby (i was brought up with it)

Yeah that's a bit like me, only really got into it in secondary school though. In fact the guy who seems to be making his way to be the new stand-off, Ruaridh Jackson, was a couple years below me in school and played in the same team a couple of times which is quite cool.

Weekend - crate of beer - lads round - rugby on, yas!

My cousin has got a complementry box off Guiness at Twickenham so I will be going to every home game.

Never been to a Rugby game before but looking forward to it.

it is such an awesome atmosphere being at a rugby match, you actually get to drink at it and there is NEVER any trouble or anything from supporters

got a week ahead of myself lol edited now, yeah im the same. im not into any other sports part from rugby (i was brought up with it)

Yeah that's a bit like me, only really got into it in secondary school though. In fact the guy who seems to be making his way to be the new stand-off, Ruaridh Jackson, was a couple years below me in school and played in the same team a couple of times which is quite cool.

Weekend - crate of beer - lads round - rugby on, yas!

What schools did you lads go to...used to play rugby at school but I think the only team we played from grampian was Robert Gordons in Aberdeen!?

I love the 6 nations tournament. We get the bar full with ex-pats from all over the island and the Greeks attend just to watch and listen to the singing / banter.

Like others have said, England look the form team and with Wales missing a few of our better players (our two props for example) I think we could struggle. For me it is an England or France win and the bottom slot to be had by Italy - again.