The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Space Hoppers in Venice

Charlotte

It does look very dreamy. It's on my list of places to go in Italy. Along with Florence and a road trip down the Amalfi coast. :)

Florence(or Firenze as the Italians call it) is really nice, I've been to Italy more times than I can count and visited most places there and absolutely love it, if it was an English speaking country I would be living there now.

Tuscany is by far my favourite place, words wouldn't be able to describe how beatiful it is there:)

p.s. Just to add, Tuscany is an area, not a place per se.(I know you'll know that, but I don't want our uneducated members getting confused:d)

Florence(or Firenze as the Italians call it) is really nice, I've been to Italy more times than I can count and visited most places there and absolutely love it, if it was an English speaking country I would be living there now.

Would you not just learn Italian?

One of my best holidays ever was to a place called Civitanova Marche. Glorious unspoiled town, mostly beaches but a few very local restaurants, no English speaking people. Amazing.

I'd live there in a heartbeat.