Fairly low milage

In good condition

All tuning is a +, at a minimum I want it BPU'd

Car #2:

6speed

Twinturbo

In good condition

Not to picky with upgrades.

If possible, I want the person/s to meet me and my friend either at the airport (stansted) or close to. Could also pick the cars up close to Harwich as my family lives there.

We will be coming over from Sweden.

If anyone is planning to sell their car in the near future please leave a msg, I am in no rush and will wait for the right car. My firend is awaiting the sale of his Evo before he can buy a supra.

Pricerange from 0- about 7500£

If this car was for sale at that price (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?237149-supra-uk-spec-6-speed-manual-85-000-miles-in-rsp.) I do think I will find more.

As stated, car #1 is the car I want, #2 is for my friend with lower "demands"

Ideally we would like to get the cars at the same time, or if the user is really trusted and can get the car on the boat in immingham that would work to.

If this car was for sale at that price (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?237149-supra-uk-spec-6-speed-manual-85-000-miles-in-rsp.) I do think I will find more.

As stated, car #1 is the car I want, #2 is for my friend with lower "demands"

Ideally we would like to get the cars at the same time, or if the user is really trusted and can get the car on the boat in immingham that would work to.

That car was recorded as a total insurance loss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.