New Plastic Front Light Clusters. Dec ‘08

Custom Carbon Grey Dash with Blue LED Light Conversion. Jul ‘09

Wolf Racing 18” Alloy Wheels with Toyo T1R Tyres all round. Fitted, Aug ‘09

Wheel Geometry, Aug ‘09

Goodridge braided brake lines front and rear. Aug ‘09

New Shock Absorbers, Coil Springs and Brake Pads, July ‘10

New Water Pump, Timing Belt and Drive Belt, Aug ‘10

JVC KDAVX11 In Dash DVD Monitor. Dec ‘10

This car was imported in 2002 and had one owner before I purchased it from Key Kars Ltd in Thorne in 2005. All the time I have owned it the car has been covered by Olympic Warranties and as such no expense was spared with parts. This car has primarily been my weekend toy covering less than 5000 miles a year. The car has been serviced every 6-12 months either by myself using quality products or by Turner Brothers of Huddersfield who I have trusted with all my vehicles for many years. I have receipts for the majority of the work carried out on the car. I have spent thousands on the car over the years but would like to think that all modifications have been tasteful and in keeping with the stock/OEMlook of the car. The car has spent most its life garaged and has very rarely been left on road parking. While body and paint work for a car this age is excellent, there are several small stone chips around the bonnet and front wings. There are also small stone chips on the driver’s side door and spoiler. The rear passenger side quarter has received two very small dents I believe from Tesco shopping trolleys. The rear plastic bumper would benefit from a re-spray as it has faded slightly over the years. I spent a lot of money and time sourcing OEM body kit for this car but believe it greatly improves the natural lines and combined with the deep dish alloys creates a stunning head turning car. This car has been my pride and joy for the last six years but due to a change in job I am reluctantly selling it.

Looking for £2,795

Great pics mate. Love what you have done with the NA engine. That little compartment is sexy on the air filter... I used to that THAT was the turbo... lol

GLWTS mate

P.S. Where is Yorkshire were those pics taken? Looks like a lovely spot to stop, be off the road and have a really decent hilly background for pics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.