GT5 mkiv Supra Grand Prix 23/1/11

ScottC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the supra after I sent it back?

Thanks Rob, I did respond back on the thread. was still 2 sec slower than the Tom's Supra. Guess the Tom's Supra has a lot more modifications that the RZ simply cannot match up to.

Thanks for your effort anyway.

imi

Would join but just spotted it's a supra only event. I ain't got one :( Plus I don't think my quickest car would be anywhere close as i've not long been playing.

There is a Tom's Supra in the lobby garage you can use for the race or you could buy one from the New Dealership in GTmode. Sorry I let you down dude.

Good racing guys:thumbs:

Some of you need to stop being so tight and buy a racing Supra :p

I bought one but stupidly modded the engine which you cant downgrade... so its too powerful to run on our events :(

I am therefore currently stuck with the Toms Supra until I get some more credits to buy another.

I think if we do the Supra only events again we should all have the same one (Toms) as you guys in your modded Supras are able to tweak things here and there that do help quite a bit.

There is a Tom's Supra in the lobby garage you can use for the race or you could buy one from the New Dealership in GTmode. Sorry I let you down dude.

Hey dude no worries, either way I would never have caught you up!

Sorry I left half way through. After it changed to the 'ring everytime I went to track it kicked me out! Tried switching off and on again but you had all started racing. It still wouldn't let me even watch the race!

Great playing with you guys. At least someone had to prop the pack up! Think i'll be practicing for a while!

I bought one but stupidly modded the engine which you cant downgrade... so its too powerful to run on our events :(

I am therefore currently stuck with the Toms Supra until I get some more credits to buy another.

I think if we do the Supra only events again we should all have the same one (Toms) as you guys in your modded Supras are able to tweak things here and there that do help quite a bit.

Just do an online bonus race, 6 laps, Cr1,000,000 job done. :)

Yeah I do, done most them so far, but used the last lump to buy the F1 car :)

I am happy too, as I finally managed to get Golds in all AMG Merc tests at the Ring for every level (presuming level 24 is the highest) w00t :)

:blink: Yikes. That's good going.

I have a Cerumo Supra. Put everything on it but all you need do is take the turbo off to be within your race regs. Everything rebuilt. :)

I can gift it over if you like. Need your PSN. Can only do it during the day. Mrs goes bats otherwise. :D

PSN Roo_2174

I am happy too, as I finally managed to get Golds in all AMG Merc tests at the Ring for every level (presuming level 24 is the highest) w00t :)

Bloomin' heck! After it took me about 10 evenings to get gold in the final part of the intermediate AMG Merc (the 7min 05sec one), I've not gone back yet to do the advanced section.

Which part would you say was the most difficult? If it gets much harder than gold final test in intermediate, it'll take me forever!

Which part would you say was the most difficult? If it gets much harder than gold final test in intermediate, it'll take me forever!

That 7:05 one! I got golds in all others and had that outstanding, then I hit it in one attempt just flying :D Very hard. The wet events are actually quite easy, especially in the 300 SL.

Andy, my PS3 id is Bobbeh