The mkiv Supra Owners Club

black 1996 uk tt £4500/00

speedophile

Bought this car back in oct 2010 but Iam looking to getting a house built this year and need the extra funds , after driving gt4's for years and moving to this supra back in oct i will never look back... here is the add from were i bought the car http://www.usedcarsni.com/56011435

this uk supra was owned by a dentist for years and it was fully toyota serviced from day one it has high motor way mileage of 200,000 but this car is running very well and was never abused.. since i bought it i resprayed both front pillars as the paint was flaking but thats all that it needed also fitted some oem skirts and black flaps, i also carbon dipped all the engine plastics and interior panels along with fitting white dials pillar pods apexi gauges and pioneer head unit , chrome battery clamp and rad clamps, full carbon trd spoiler, front strut brace, bonnet struts

will sell at £3999 without trd spoiler, pioneer head unit and pod with apexi gauges

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.