Supra very dated.....

jazz1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, just a car nerd ;)

I was always put off by the footballers image. The normal people driving Ferrari's seem to be very stuck up and think they are just pure awesome at life. I remember one who used to drive around Fleet at busy nights in town, and everyone would just thought he was being a pretentious w****r. He seemed like a very lonely person.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are many nice Ferrari drivers out there, but the only person I could think of from the top of my head (who would be nice) would probably be JamieP's father-in-law with the F40. That's pretty class.

MKIV's look amazing even by today's standards. The only conditions IMO would be to not have stock wheels and to be well kept. They look better than any modern crap sports cars. No wonder people are turning their over the Supra and not over M3's and common 911's.

I know what you mean Jazz, I find that some stock supra's do look a little outdated and some dont but they are old cars now

Like this looks a little outdated to me

BUT

Then i see a car like this which really makes me wish i left mine standerd as this is super sleek and sexy, To me this is one of the best looking Supra's i have seen...OK its not completely stock but still one very very cool car

If i get another Supra it will be left stock for sure (as in the body)