The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of selling the Supra and getting a 280z restoration project....

ManwithSupra

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest carmsbody

this i could forgive you for.... lol.

to be honest ive thought about buying one also, bac in the day i looked at one for my first car, now they are just too expensive, no way in hell i can afford to buy one now.

Try to upgraded your supra slowly, the life is long and is not ended today, I was that problem until I discovery I have one of the most beautiful, powered and exclusive car in entire world, look to your car and do not fool yourself with nice photo, that will make spend you a lot of money the same or higher than a good supra project, good luck.

Try to upgraded your supra slowly, the life is long and is not ended today, I was that problem until I discovery I have one of the most beautiful, powered and exclusive car in entire world, look to your car and do not fool yourself with nice photo, that will make spend you a lot of money the same or higher than a good supra project, good luck.

Are you describing the Supra there Batmax? Its not exactly exclusive but arguably a bit niche in comparison to the general driving populace. A 240/280 Z would be better described as exclusive.

Haha yup- same here. It even thrashes a Supra on there :taped:

Yeah, but the Devil Z is just the best, the Supra had no chance:d

I have the entire boxset on DVD, might go and watch it again tonight, I have the feature film aswell but the subtitle mistakes really piss me off(they call Blackbird 'Crow' ) and the race scenes are appauling, there just speeded up and look fake as hell. The model lass in the Skyline is just awesome though, I 'may' have spunked in my pants when I saw her:d

Yeah, but the Devil Z is just the best, the Supra had no chance:d

I have the entire boxset on DVD, might go and watch it again tonight, I have the feature film aswell but the subtitle mistakes really piss me off(they call Blackbird 'Crow' ) and the race scenes are appauling, there just speeded up and look fake as hell. The model lass in the Skyline is just awesome though, I 'may' have spunked in my pants when I saw her:d

Yeah but she's probably OLD now. I doubt she'll do much for you unless you like a bit of GILF action.

I've seen some of the live action clips- yeah they are sped up stupidly.

A new Wangan Midnight movie was released last year (or the year before iirc) and that looked a bit garbage from the trailers. It doesnt have anything on the Initial D movie though.

Yeah but she's probably OLD now. I doubt she'll do much for you unless you like a bit of GILF action.

I've seen some of the live action clips- yeah they are sped up stupidly.

A new Wangan Midnight movie was released last year (or the year before iirc) and that looked a bit garbage from the trailers. It doesnt have anything on the Initial D movie though.

No it's the 2008 one I have, never actually watched the first one, in Anime I prefer Wangan, but feature films, Initial D is far superior.

I went through the same thinking a couple of years back, I really like the look of them.

Finding a decent one to start with isn't so easy though and when I figured out what it would cost me to get to a specification I'd want (being picky) it just didn't make financial sense to me.