Scott M's Supra Build Thread

Scott

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Lol, I'm actually on sorting out a few bits and bobs right now :)

Other than that I haven't turned a hand since January. Working my way up to a start though. Regardless it MUST be finished by next July, as that's when I'll lose my no-claims lol.

I toyed with the idea of buckfast btw, was a bit of a non-starter due to being fortified :(

Other than that I haven't turned a hand since January. Working my way up to a start though. Regardless it MUST be finished by next July, as that's when I'll lose my no-claims lol.

I toyed with the idea of buckfast btw, was a bit of a non-starter due to being fortified :(

How you doing Scott?

He's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

All good mate, dodging along, thanks for asking :)

How's life treating you and yours bud? Any further towards the Porker/R35 or has plans changed?

We are cool mate. All a bit static at the moment. Having the money available gives you silly ideas when it comes to cars. Mrs H loves the Supe, as do I if I am honest. We had a substantial deposit for a house 3 years ago and then I lost my job etc. We really need to move house but we are kind of wating till after Christmas as work and kids etc are giving me little time to think of anything else. There is also a lack of confidence in taking on a big mortgage with things being the way they are. At least spending it on a car you know you are flushing your cash down the bog...:D

Thought it was strange that you disappeared for a while. Good to have you back...;)

H.

We are cool mate. All a bit static at the moment. Having the money available gives you silly ideas when it comes to cars. Mrs H loves the Supe, as do I if I am honest. We had a substantial deposit for a house 3 years ago and then I lost my job etc. We really need to move house but we are kind of wating till after Christmas as work and kids etc are giving me little time to think of anything else. There is also a lack of confidence in taking on a big mortgage with things being the way they are. At least spending it on a car you know you are flushing your cash down the bog...:D

Thought it was strange that you disappeared for a while. Good to have you back...;)

H.

Yup that's life bud. I've JUST about paid off everything owed on my sup, almost into triple figures so that's no longer an overhead. I guess that's maybe the reason I've lapsed on the car so much. Life just kinda got in the way of the car I guess, with the wee one getting onto her feet and becoming a fun little handfull over the past year I guess the car just took a back seat.

I'm not back though, just popped in to check on some parts that I've been waiting on. Spotted that this old thread had been bumped up today so got nosey and felt I should respond :)