The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just a heads up New series of top gear starting 23rd Jan 8pm

lui

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm what Clarkson has said about rising fuel prices in the past?

I think he was critical of the Labour govt in the past but last night he seemed very much avoid having a crack at his beloved Tories even going so far as too mention peak oil and a very different motoring future.

It was actually quite scary listing to Clarkson and co talk 'seriously' for that short period about fuel and the situation we are in. When such a tonque in cheek show takes a serious side not it puts things into reality. And they're right. I think we are totally screwed unless something happens fast.

The only 'alright' bit was John Bishop doing his lap. The rest was tosh.

I fast forwarded through that! Hate the star in the reasonably price car bit - snore.

Porker vs falling bettle was just ridiculous and stupid. I was hoping for a modded bettle on the salt flaps.

Loved the overtake on the grass - thought Boris was good value too.

That 288GTO, though. Ooooh Mama!

Yeah, the grass overtake was phenomenal, the speed that they re-joined the tarmac at was unreal.

Do you reckon that was the same track stig? I thought it was due to the sleight height and build. However I was thinking that the new Stig was in fact Sabine Schmidt but I don't think she has that kind of off road experience?

Chucked a right spanner in the works that one :D

Yeah, the grass overtake was phenomenal, the speed that they re-joined the tarmac at was unreal.

Do you reckon that was the same track stig? I thought it was due to the sleight height and build. However I was thinking that the new Stig was in fact Sabine Schmidt but I don't think she has that kind of off road experience?

Chucked a right spanner in the works that one :D

I didn't notice and lady bumps - will re-watch on iPlayer later :D