The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*MINT* Recaro Speed Ambla Leather Recliner sports seats

Scott

Ahem, were you not meant to pm me when these went up for sale?

Up for a swap plus cash your way ;)

Sorry mate, I knew someone else had asked about them but I couldn't remember who :(

The only reason I remembered Geo is because he hassled me lots before he got his sorted out lol.

Sorry mate, I knew someone else had asked about them but I couldn't remember who :(

The only reason I remembered Geo is because he hassled me lots before he got his sorted out lol.

Dam right i did. lol

But come to think about it, was actually the ones in the loft i wanted. :D

I thought you were always going to keep them as supra nostalgia?

I was but as I am going single it is time to think with my head rather than my heart. I'm selling my facelift headlights and MR2 rare(ish) bits as well.

Any idea how much the relevant runners would cost for these seats?

It depends what ones you want to get. In order to get OEM ones you would need to speak to a breaker or importer to bring them in from Japan. I think the last time they were available they were around £100.

Just about any aftermarket seat rail will do them though, as they all use very similar bolt patterns. The likes of Bride etc will work fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.