The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*MINT* Recaro Speed Ambla Leather Recliner sports seats

Scott

As above. I'm just too big to fit in them comfortably so they have to go.

I fitted these seats in May and they have seen next to no use since then. For a start my car has been on axle stands for the last 4 months and I have done less than 1000 miles in the last 2 years, nevermind since May.

There is not a mark or a scratch on these seats, they are in perfect condition. They cost me just shy of £800 posted and were made to order from Recaro Germany. I have the original boxes and documentation etc etc.

They won't come with runners as I will be selling those with the OEM Recaros I have (yes, I'm finally giving in lol)

£600 posted within mainland UK.

As a side note I am after a set of cloth facelift fronts, preferably mechanical rather than electric. Could negotiate a part-x if you fancy these :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=110482&stc=1&d=1274359244

attachment.php?attachmentid=110481&stc=1&d=1274359244

Oh yeah, Geo has first refusal on these as he asked about them ages ago.

Im sorted now big man, iv got Red Recaro DC2 seats in mine using the MO Bride rails. This drops the seat alot compaired to stock. Cheers anyway. :D

This you trying to fund your single now, :p

Im sorted now big man, iv got Red Recaro DC2 seats in mine using the MO Bride rails. This drops the seat alot compaired to stock. Cheers anyway. :D

This you trying to fund your single now, :p

No mate, i'm going to retrim facelifts. I'm not comfortable in the recaros, just too big.

chop you feet off, and lose weight. Job Done. :D

I'm not fat, I'm big boned.

I want! Just haven't got the money ATM :(

I wouldn't be surprised if they hung around for a while, it's that time of year afterall. I'm not in a hurry to sell, I can live with them for the time being, I just won't be getting the facelifts till these are gone lol.

I've had lots of interest in these folks. I'm pretty sure these are going to sell tomorrow as I have a couple of buyers now lined up. Should have asked for more :D

Also, the OEM Recaros are already lined up with a new home too, since putting up this add I have had another 2 people join the pecking order for those so they are pretty much sold too.

Sorry Rob, who knew.

I've had lots of interest in these folks. I'm pretty sure these are going to sell tomorrow as I have a couple of buyers now lined up. Should have asked for more :D

Also, the OEM Recaros are already lined up with a new home too, since putting up this add I have had another 2 people join the pecking order for those so they are pretty much sold too.

Sorry Rob, who knew.

Set up an auction. You could be rich :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.