The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nostalgia thread!

marcAB10

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Action force for me, I had tons of the stuff.. It was cool as hell, a few of my favourites were the f14 jet, the hovercraft, sea base, venom hydro foil, beach buggy and it goes on for ever. Oh almost forgot the wart hog plane. Also thunder cats, heman ghostbusters, visionaries, I was an action figure kid, But also played with mechano but not this new crap, the flat plates chains and all.

Mad balls were another lot I had, Starwars, mask, and transformers.

I can't find a picture but I had the A-Team B.A. Van as a kid. Built like a tank it was, not like the plastic crap now. Metal with metal axles and hard plastic wheels. I used to sit on the thing and go down hills lol.

Bi-Planes on the Amiga...

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2672/biplanes.jpg

Do they still sell Dweebs? I loved them.

unfortunately not :(... but they do still sell nerds! :D

i had this!

ok... heres a really really obscure one but it's doing my head in as i can't remember the name!

i think it was a kids tv show but it may have just been a one off boxset thing.. it was about these charachters who flew about on magic leaves, they had a pet flying fish an there was a wizard guy who lived in a...... WAIT! i just remembered while typing that!!

the Dreamstone! i watched this video constantly when i was younger.. does ANYBODY remember this? i've never met anyone who does.. :(

pics from it-

attachment.php?attachmentid=125277&d=1294855295

attachment.php?attachmentid=125278&d=1294855295

attachment.php?attachmentid=125279&d=1294855295

attachment.php?attachmentid=125280&d=1294855295

... i fear i may be alone with this one.. lol

I remember the dreamstone, very vaguely mind, the big beastie thing clinched the deal (wasn't he underground or something?). The funny thing is that it instantly reminded me of this......

http://www.iill.net/wp-content/uploads/images/gummi-bears.jpg

I remember the dreamstone, very vaguely mind, the big beastie thing clinched the deal (wasn't he underground or something?). The funny thing is that it instantly reminded me of this......

http://www.iill.net/wp-content/uploads/images/gummi-bears.jpg

Gummibears, Awesome!

G FORCE!!!

Supergran

Number 73, Best saturday morning telly EVER

Jonny briggs

Willo the wisp with Moog and the fat fairy (I have this on dvd somewhere)