The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin turbo auto

wilkorangerover

no i said its stupid not having a price, was not calling him stupid. and i did ask for a price via pm because no price was listed up and in a for sale thread its kind of the first thing you do.

Well if you've PM'd him asking for a price...why the hell write "Stupid not having a price" in the thread then? What did this achieve?

Well if you've PM'd him asking for a price...why the hell write "Stupid not having a price" in the thread then? What did this achieve?

To be fair Dave, its pretty much in with the spirit, if not in the rules, that for sale threads have a price, even as a guide, or else we are simply ebay.

See this is why I hardly come on here anymore.

No need for this post what so ever.

Have you nothing better to do than to insult people over the internet?

This forum's gone massively downhill!

Lol! Mate, it has always been the same but I think we're becoming less tolerant of it now. If the site was free then who would care but it isn't

Anyway, I shall not get started. The Internet is full of tools and keyboard warriors. Not just limited to this forum but when this forum believes it is better than the local chav run forum, it becomes laughable that they act the same

Some guys are awesome here though. Really good guys. Some people are tools... no names

I love cheese. Glad you sold it Wilko. Next time don't try and sell something here