The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS T51r Kai Turbo

Guest larry93

Guest larry93

I Bought this turbo off AlanM on here, sadly before he past away,

I am no longer doing a build now and have just recieved the turbo from KrisM who was dealing with Alan's items he had for sale.

Please see here for the orginal for sale thread -

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?228913-HKS-T51r-turbo

I am looking for £500 for this which is cheap for a turbo of this size.

i can provide pics if needed.

Thanks.

hey you pm`d me about this turbo im quite interested sorry never got back to you been busy with work im not sure if this will be any use to my n/a-t project so ill wait till some one with knowledge comes along and gives me a tip lol but just in case good luck with the sale

Good price for a T51R

hey you pm`d me about this turbo im quite interested sorry never got back to you been busy with work im not sure if this will be any use to my n/a-t project so ill wait till some one with knowledge comes along and gives me a tip lol but just in case good luck with the sale

Bit big for NA-T unless you are messing with internals too.

This is a V-Band turbo from factory. there are adapters available though...

I meant Wilkos manifold, but we've established it's not. Will an adaptor fit a Supra with a turbo of this size though? Edit- I suspect it will, it's much smaller than I was expecting :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.