The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's the biggest national car magazine(s) ???

Jamesy

Hi guys

looking for some advice please:

I need to start looking at a magazine advertising campiagn for the new website (http://www.CarCarGalore.com) to try and get national awareness for it.

Im only really familiar with my usual Jap car mags which aren't going to reach the mass market.

Can anyone let me know what are the biggest mass interest car magazines?

The only ones i can think of that might be worthwhile are What Car and Top Gear ....

Cheers guys :D

Honestly mate, i would change the name before you hit the advertising, imo thats to much of a mouthful to remember, good luck with it either way.

Thanx mate, feedback so far from Traders however has been really positive on the name/theme etc, but we'll see how it pans out :)

Autotrader?

Would love to but i dont think they'll acept adverts as they'll see it as a "conflict of interst" :(

You want to get noticed mate.

Get it on tv it can't be any worse than we buy any fooking car.

Or plaster it over the supe.

TV would be great mate - but in my job i plan marketing campaigns for some of the big brands that advertise on TV, and your looking at millions for a mild TV campaign - Webuyanycar would have had to spend around £5m-£8m to get their ad plastered about so much - no idea how thery funded it.

The biggest selling mag changes monthly, but is usually either Car or evo. Auto Express and Autocar aren't quite that big, but they are weekly rather than monthly.

Online is a much bigger market than print these days.

That name really should be changed though mate :)

The biggest selling mag changes monthly, but is usually either Car or evo. Auto Express and Autocar aren't quite that big, but they are weekly rather than monthly.

That name really should be changed though mate :)

This.

There's no issue with having multiple domains pointing to it. Call it "CarCarGalore" by all means, but sell it as CarsGalore or whatever, and introduce the brand when people are there.

The Mail headlined her under Bizarre Zsa Gabor at the weekend... I believe they were suggesting she's "lost the plot". Is this enterprise aimed at geriatrics like me for whom Zsa Zsa might hold some distant memories? :)

Wasn't Zsa Zsa old even when you were a kid, Chris? She's about 600 now!

Durr.. She owned one! :p

EVO, Top Gear, AutoTrader, AutoExpress

Thanks guys just contacted all the above :thumbs:

anyways .... :D

Have decided to run with a 6 month campaign in both Car magazine and Top Gear - they have a combined monthly readership of 2 million so im hoping after 6 months advertising the general awareness will be flowing more!! :)

I am a member of car magazine, I'll keep an eye out for you ;)