The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Liverpool going down

hogmaw

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing LFC fans will never have, along with class.

The "fans" got it wrong, you can't blame the manager for a squad of highly paid professionals who are not playing with any pride.

And Everton fans - who are simple the other 25% of Liverpool - have loads of it :)

Football players are w*nkers and have lost the plot with >£200k a week salaries

And Everton fans - who are simple the other 25% of Liverpool - have loads of it :)

Football players are w*nkers and have lost the plot with >£200k a week salaries

You'll find 70% of Merseyside is Blue. Liverpool fans tend to be from outside Liverpool (read, mainly London and Norway).

You'll find 70% of Merseyside is Blue. Liverpool fans tend to be from outside Liverpool (read, mainly London and Norway).

I was kidding mate. Not that I actually care ;) Plus where does that statistic come from?

And you are right, most fans support Liverpool from elsewhere. I mean, why would they support that 'other' club who play in an L postcode? Ahahahahahahahaha

* I meant simply not simple

The "fans" got it wrong, you can't blame the manager for a squad of highly paid professionals who are not playing with any pride.

This.

I would have hoped that Roy would get until the end of the season, but clearly he could see the writing on the wall - he never gained the players' trust & confidence, and so they didn't play hard for him. Coupled with the pressure from the new ownership for a coach they had chosen, he was in a no-win situation.

I was kidding mate. Not that I actually care ;) Plus where does that statistic come from?

By living in the city and seeing and feeling the passion of the Merseysiders when talking about both clubs. It's well known thing in the city that there's more EFC fans in Liverpool than there are Liverpool fans, something that people outside the city don't see ;)

Everton ARE Liverpool's history.

One thing LFC fans will never have, along with class.

Couldn't agree more.can't blame hodgeson for the crock of shit he inherited

Couldn't agree more.can't blame hodgeson for the crock of $#@! he inherited

The same team that finished 2nd the year before?

everything is rafas fault..........We will see what kenny does, but by that stick then if he does well that will be down to who? Rafa?

Hodge took us on the worse run for 70 years end off. For all rafas faults no way would we have lost to blackpool at home under him.

A team that lacks mascerano now.carragher is past it.Torres has been injured most of the season,he wasn't last year.gerrard has lacked any quality this year.it doesn't matter who is at the helm mate,new players are needed urgently.

The problem is Liverpool fans won't face the fact to be great again a team needs to be built.look at man united,they have had managerial stability for years and it's paid off.if they stop looking for a quick fix and be patient it would help alot

everything is rafas fault..........We will see what kenny does, but by that stick then if he does well that will be down to who? Rafa?

Hodge took us on the worse run for 70 years end off. For all rafas faults no way would we have lost to blackpool at home under him.

Just Barnsley instead?

Oh and Roy hodgeson is the LMA manager of the year.he hasn't suddenly become a bad manager.it's the players.roy didn't have a chance to put his stamp on the squad and get rid of the deadwood.

Do you really want me to list the past winners of that award?

Roy has done NOTHING at any club of any note.

Inter, he finished 7th and 3rd and was sacked.

Blackburn, finished 6th and was sacked a year later with blackburn being BOTTOM.

Udinese fired after..............4 months

Viking, 7th and 3rd.

I wont continue but hes not a great manager he never was never will be. When he ends up somewhere else like villa you will see

Do you really want me to list the past winners of that award?

Roy has done NOTHING at any club of any note.

Inter, he finished 7th and 3rd and was sacked.

Blackburn, finished 6th and was sacked a year later with blackburn being BOTTOM.

Udinese fired after..............4 months

Viking, 7th and 3rd.

I wont continue but hes not a great manager he never was never will be.

So, how can someone who's done so "little" be thought of in such high regard by his peers? Are you sure it's just not Liverpool's "fans" and delusional thoughts about divine rights to success? Elitest? I think so.

So, how can someone who's done so "little" be thought of in such high regard by his peers? Are you sure it's just not Liverpool's "fans" and delusional thoughts about divine rights to success? Elitest? I think so.

I have no idea why he is. I mean that i really dont. Look at his record hes WON NOTHING of any note. I guess hes a nice guy hence why people like him. I never rated him before he came to liverpool and dont now.

Show me one major thing hes ever won. In the 40 odd years hes been managing? That deserves the kind of hero worship he gets? I HATE ferge but the man is simply awesome at what he does. I can accept giving props to those you deserve it Roy does not.

Hell i rate your manager above roy any day of the week.

Like i said we will see what kenny does with the same pile of shit rafa left behind. Then i will bump this thread.