The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WWE Royal Rumble 2011 Predictions

toyotasupra1980

i have been to 2 live RAW events in Manchester, the Rebelion live ppv in 2000 at sheffield and the live smackdown event at birmigham, you would be suprised even people in there 80's go and are fans, and considering that WWE always sell out 20,000 - 80,000+ arenas all over the globe i could care less if few people look at me funny and they probably watched jerry springer,which i think is crap but its the same thing, scripted bull$#@! lol.

I agree.

I went to almost every WWE London wrestling show since 2008. Been front row for many TNA shows too, met Mick Foley and Dudley's back stage and all ;)

Big big wrestling fan here. Upmost respect for them. They are way way more talented, athletic and hard working than any other sport I know of.

Which other sport has a 330 day working schedule with no mid year holidays, injury time offs and a strict diet and workout regime throughout the year? I myself wanted to be a wrestler. They are phenomenal athletes.

My prediction is Morrison. Which will be bad imo.

It went PG rating because Vince recognised the influx of competition from UFC and cage fighting and their rising populariy and realised he had to change his product to be competitive and relatively unique in the televised "fighting" market. Much to us older generation's annoyance.

I've just read Sting is a free agent.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3336092/WWE-and-TNA-battle-for-Sting.html

If sting made a surprise appearance and won the rumble that would be the most stunning thing in wrestling since 1999.

Sting main eventing wrestlemania. WOW :drool:

And I can actually see that happening. Sting vs undertaker at wrestlemania.