The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SZ-R 6spd

Dan_Turism0

Hi guys,

Came into a bit of money which has helped me get a closer to starting my project, firstly i'm looking for a SZ-R supra which must have the 6speed box.

Basics behind the project will be to run the car as a n/a and buy a GTE lump and strip and rebuild it myself with uprated goodies along the way (which will hopefully reduce the amount of time the car is off the road) before dropping the GTE lump into the car.

I appreciate SZ-R's with the 6spd are rare as hens teeth but if anyone has one coming up for sale or spots one let me know :cool:

Thanks guys

Dan

See both of those fella :) both lovely examples but i'm looking for something combining the two. I'm looking for a standard'ish looking one similar to seamy's but only thing putting me off with his is ripping out the LPG and the work involved

Why not keep the LPG? There's no reason you won't be able to run a TT on it (it'll need some changes though) and it halves the fuel bill :) Happy days. Like I said, I may be tempted to sell mine for a very decent offer, and it sounds exactly what you're after (there's pics in my garage)

Is £5500 not a very decent offer :blink:

Where's £5500 come from? TBH it wouldn't be enough to part me from the car with all the bits I have, as it would be worth as much breaking it. bits inc:

- Stock Recaro seats in perfect condition

- 18" BBS LM wheels int the correct fitment and offset and Tyresure pressure monitoring system

- active spoiler lip

- loads of other bits and peices (interior bits, exterior lighting etc)

However, i'd let go of the car minus the above parts for that. It's only got 54k on the clock, much of which is KM so it's very low mileage.

Plus, i don't want to sell it anyway :) I'm just saying I would if the money was right.

Where's £5500 come from? TBH it wouldn't be enough to part me from the car with all the bits I have, as it would be worth as much breaking it. bits inc:

- Stock Recaro seats in perfect condition

- 18" BBS LM wheels int the correct fitment and offset and Tyresure pressure monitoring system

- active spoiler lip

- loads of other bits and peices (interior bits, exterior lighting etc)

However, i'd let go of the car minus the above parts for that. It's only got 54k on the clock, much of which is KM so it's very low mileage.

Plus, i don't want to sell it anyway :) I'm just saying I would if the money was right.

I`d have the wheels back dude, i`m missing them already:)

See both of those fella :) both lovely examples but i'm looking for something combining the two. I'm looking for a standard'ish looking one similar to seamy's but only thing putting me off with his is ripping out the LPG and the work involved

Well your too late it sold for full asking price.....................

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.