The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gallardo

Project Blitz

I had one chase me one Sunday over taking like mad to catch me up , he then tucked into my rear bumper I was doing 60mph in a national speed limit but there was loads of cars up ahead with in 1 minute of catching me up he suddenly backed off about 10 car lenghts no joke I was like WTF, he never came near me after that lol what a plank, I think he seen my number plate and thought better of it

I would suggest its more down to how good the driver is than how quick the car is, depending on which circuit your on its not just down to power and 0-60 times, its more how smooth you are and how much corner speed you can carry.

Anyone can hoon it down the straight bits :D

I reckon a BPU supra would keep up well, but I reckon the Lambo would eventually get the legs on it once into very illegal speeds. The trouble is going to be on the cornering, you would need to be very good to keep with a lambo on some decent roads... or him equally crap :D