The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just been on a test run . took an age to get on boost , made 4 psi. smoked alot and is peeing oil . not looking good :( im off for a shower now , ill get back to it tomorrow

Good luck with it mate - be a massive shame if you couldn't make it.

Is this the place you speak of? And what time you lovely people leaving the service station?

http://motorwayservicesonline.co.uk/Maidstone

ME17 1SS

Abz that is it, Junction 8 off M20 but dont get any petrol there, cost a fortune, wait to you get to junction 11, Shell garage much more reasonable price

T

5:45 :faint:

If it's ok, I'll meet you guys there aswell, I'm setting off at 12:30 tonight :D

Has anyone else told their insurance company that they're going abroad and has anyone got European breakdown cover?

Rob (TRD-Rob) if you've just read this, well you should get breakdown cover. Or even better, you might want the AA to just follow you about France mate as your car is not exactly the most reliable thing in the world is it? :D

We just landed at Manchester and are on our way home for some kip before re packing and heading down to the hotel later tonight. Supra will probably need jump starting tho! And a wash. I assume you guys will be hanging arround in the bar (if there is one)

I've been out of the loop for 2 weeks so could someone let me know what's happening tonight and tomorrow morning. What time the convoy leaves from the hotel to the tunnel. As soon as we arrive down south will prob be ready to crash again!

I haven't seen much in the way of an itinerary ether!

I dont think anythings been decided yet guigsy as far as a leaving time for the port is concerned. I guess we'll talk it over tonight. We have to be there by 07:15 though. If you Pm me you mob number, i'll make sure to pass on the details to you by text once they're decided, just incase you dont make it to the hotel in time. And YES, we will be at the bar lol.

I've not told my insurance lol. Is anyone taking Euro's? I completely forgot about this.

Didn't think to tell my insurance company, but have taken out AA European breakdown cover for the trip just in case.

I'm taking 200 Euros cash for toll roads and odds and sods. Fuel will be going on the credit card lol.

Hmmm, there's probably be going to be a few of them :D

Pah, I have an extra 50 miles on top of that :tongue:

Yeah but not at 4am in the morning...plus I'll flash my lights at the convoy of Supra's flying off in to the distance leaving me for dust :D

Bloody hell mate! What a mission! :(

Has been in the past! It should be a great trip - spending most of tomorrow cleaning, polishing and waxing!!

Haha, yes should be an awesome trip! Wish I had a Supra again :(

Cleaning, polishing and waxing, sounds like a plan :)

Well it started after a jump. But realised the tax had run out while on holiday. Off to the post office for me and an hour less sleep I'll get

And to top it off my tomtom will not download European maps even though I paid for them 2 weeks ago :(

5:45 :faint:

Can't wait to tell the wife! Can't wait to see her face! Means we need to leave at 4am! :D

Has anyone else told their insurance company that they're going abroad and has anyone got European breakdown cover?

Rob (TRD-Rob) if you've just read this, well you should get breakdown cover. Or even better, you might want the AA to just follow you about France mate as your car is not exactly the most reliable thing in the world is it? :D

I just spoke to mine (Admiral) and they confirmed I am fully comp in Europe too (Elephant only covered me 3rd Party!).

I haven't seen much in the way of an itinerary ether!

That is very true, minror detailed missed out, not to worry I am on it! :D

Bascially everyone needs to be on the Eurotunnel for 7am to catch the train, I'll then be handing out Friday plans.

For Saturday\Sunday, we will make a decision on Friday, depending on weather & everyones thoughts.

Hope this is okay with everyone? :)