The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

Right - my route down to Ashford Travelodge is below.

The aim is to get there about 6.30pm in time for tea, scones and beer!

Google reckons about 3hrs 24mins as its 191 miles.

Route is A1 to junction 14, onto the A14. Then on to the M11 (joining at junction 14) joining the M25 at junction 17.

Then round there to junction 3 and on to the M20 which goes straight down to the Travelodge in Ashford.

So - planning to set off at about 3.00pm, take 3.5 hours and get there for 6.30pm.

If anybody is on any of these roads and wants to join up for a convoy down, let me know!

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

things arnt looking good for me chaps,

the postman has been and gone again and still no parts and the car is in a million pieces.

i currently have my old man, nevins, and my workshop lad scouring south wales looking for parts but no joy, if we find them its going to be a late night i think.

Right - my route down to Ashford Travelodge is below.

The aim is to get there about 6.30pm in time for tea, scones and beer!

Google reckons about 3hrs 24mins as its 191 miles.

Route is A1 to junction 14, onto the A14. Then on to the M11 (joining at junction 14) joining the M25 at junction 17.

Then round there to junction 3 and on to the M20 which goes straight down to the Travelodge in Ashford.

So - planning to set off at about 3.00pm, take 3.5 hours and get there for 6.30pm.

If anybody is on any of these roads and wants to join up for a convoy down, let me know!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/ellisgrange/Route.jpg

Cor mate, what a long way!! :(

All worth it for the dragonball though :)

If any of you guys see a silver 05 reg Vauxhall Vecra on the M3 and M25 on the way to Ashford on Friday morning...that'll be me chaps :D ;)

Hmmm, there's probably be going to be a few of them :D

Cor mate, what a long way!! :(

All worth it for the dragonball though :)

Pah, I have an extra 50 miles on top of that :tongue:

After looking on google maps it seems that myself and Ian Ian are winning in the mileage top trumps with 273 miles to Ashford from sunny Wigan..!!

Oh dear :D

What was the name of the hotel we're staying at in France, anybody know? Or even an address?

Oh and some news people. Spoke to Joe at Banzai this afternoon, 1 he will be featuring Marc's MX5 in the July Issue and also Covering the weekend of madness.

So if you do see me hanging out i will be shooting for Banzai aswell, assuming thats all ok :)

Cheers Mallo

Oh and some news people. Spoke to Joe at Banzai this afternoon, 1 he will be featuring Marc's MX5 in the July Issue and also Covering the weekend of madness.

So if you do see me hanging out i will be shooting for Banzai aswell, assuming thats all ok :)

Cheers Mallo

Yeah it's all cool fella be good to have some mag coverage, even though I'll be running mismatched wheels:(

Can't wait to see my MX5 in the mag aswell :)

Cheers Mallo

:run: :carwash:

Oh dear :D

What was the name of the hotel we're staying at in France, anybody know? Or even an address?

We are staying at the one where you can not nick the hotel towels from! :D

http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-0426-novotel-lens-noyelles/index.shtml

Address: 62950 NOYELLES GODAULT, FRANCE

Chris/Abz - I dropped you both a PM. I am hoping to drive to Lille on Saturday and join the adventure for a little while. I will be coming from Holland direction, and won't be staying at hotel etc.

Cool, would be great to see you Jim! You going to be in the Supe?