The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

Did you tell him about your deadline?

You can strip, sand down, primer & paint within 4 days so tell him to get a move on & give priority to your car!

It's not just a simple respray mate, there has been a lot of experimenting and basically making the bodykit up as we go. The whole of the wide arch kit has been adjusted, blended or expanded, I am happy with the work they are doing, it's just taken longer than we were all hoping.

Believe me when I say Jared the bodyshop owner wants it completed asap, it's holding up other work that's waiting to come in to the shop

I have to take some of the blame for the length of the build, as nearly every time I have gone down, I have tweeked and changed things

I have to say they are still saying it will be ready, it's me that has the doubts and at this stage after so much attention to detail, I really dont want the spray job just being done to get me on the Dragonba11. I really want to go, but want the car right more

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragonball euro tunnel tickets & hotel room for 2 up for grabs for 6th May 2011 !!!

My other halve has to go to hospital from some special skin treatment this Friday that has come up with date changes this weekend & will not be to well for couple of days afterwards so now no longer can come on the Dragonball 2011 Trip & gutted for this but there goes so I will let my Euro tunnel tickets & double hotel room go for Just ONLY !!! £100 !!! bargain for someone else who wants to go & have a great saving for a great weekend away !!!

Pm us ASAP if anyone interested as only a few days to go now

Cheers Lui

That would be good mate - any ideas for a meeting point and time? I can plan a route out then.

If you see Ian's post after mine we are not going to get to Ashford early. Mike Ward is working so we are only going to get away around 18.30 from Wigan. We would probably get to Nottingham/M1 around 20.30 at the earliest.

H.

If you see Ian's post after mine we are not going to get to Ashford early. Mike Ward is working so we are only going to get away around 18.30 from Wigan. We would probably get to Nottingham/M1 around 20.30 at the earliest.

H.

No probs - will be in Ashford by then i think!

I'll be travelling down to Ashford Thursday from Norwich area. Havent decided on a route or time yet, but i'm not going to be leaving too late as i'd rather get there and chill out with a beer and food before the epic journey in the morning. Is Matt coming down with you Ellis or is it missing it now?

Funny that he pmd me today worried he wont be bringing enough money for fuel, no mention of funds for food or drink, now I know why :p

ps I thought he used to drive a supra and loves the feel of the second turbo kicking in? :eyebrows:

Oh I'm a Supra veteran lol...the second turbo is the best but everytime the Number two kicked in, I'd stare at the fuel gauge lol :D

Oh and I'll be arriving EARLY :p :sly:

Dragonball euro tunnel tickets & hotel room for 2 up for grabs for 6th May 2011 !!!

My other halve has to go to hospital from some special skin treatment this Friday that has come up with date changes this weekend & will not be to well for couple of days afterwards so now no longer can come on the Dragonball 2011 Trip & gutted for this but there goes so I will let my Euro tunnel tickets & double hotel room go for Just ONLY !!! £100 !!! bargain for someone else who wants to go & have a great saving for a great weekend away !!!

Pm us ASAP if anyone interested as only a few days to go now

Cheers Lui

Now SOLD TO ABZ cheers mate hope you have great time many thanks Lui

Now SOLD TO ABZ cheers mate hope you have great time many thanks Lui

Thanks Lui :thumbs:

The wife has re-arranged plans to come along, I'll be in a grey CTR (Some one has driven into it as well so it now has a massive dent/damage to it), annoyed is not the word, you shall see my photo and rant tomorrow! So you can't miss me.

Thanks Lui :thumbs:

The wife has re-arranged plans to come along, I'll be in a grey CTR (Some one has driven into it as well so it now has a massive dent/damage to it), annoyed is not the word, you shall see my photo and rant tomorrow! So you can't miss me.

I need to inform the Eurotunnel people of this change. I need your full name and your car registration please.

Oh I'm a Supra veteran lol...the second turbo is the best but everytime the Number two kicked in, I'd stare at the fuel gauge lol :D

Oh and I'll be arriving EARLY :p :sly:

You will have no probs as you are a passenger this time and wont be able to see the fuel gauge or the turbo gauge, just the sign of the many petrol stations we will be visiting :cool:

ps what is EARLY!!!

I'll be travelling down to Ashford Thursday from Norwich area. Havent decided on a route or time yet, but i'm not going to be leaving too late as i'd rather get there and chill out with a beer and food before the epic journey in the morning. Is Matt coming down with you Ellis or is it missing it now?

Hi mate - Matt isn't able to come now due to his car financially ar5e-raping him so I've got an old school mate (who's a bike nut) coming along instead. We won't be getting there late either as I fancy a couple of ice cold Becks and a bit of nosh.