The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i came, it would be a last minute thing i think haha. then hopefully buy stuff as i go , :p, whens the actual day u guys ship out?

I doubt you will get away with leaving it much longer, as you need to be booked on the Train and into the Hotel in France, also a large chunk of us will be in a Hotel the night before to save traveling up early on the Friday

Just hope I can still make this

Been to the bodyshop to make a few decisions tonight

So the outcome is that the build time might have to be extended until the end of the month, so if anything goes wrong or any delays and I will be knackered. They know I have this as a deadline date, but I don't want it rushed and want to get the little details right which takes time

I will hate to have to sacrifice this trip, but really want the Supra to look right

Fingers crossed that it won't come to this as we are both looking forward to it

Well if you don't sell the Supra tomorrow take it off the market for a few weeks and take that, otherwise it's the Corolla :) Remember it's not about having a Supra but the taking part that counts..... Ok that's b0llox but I'd still take either of your other two cars :D

I am not sure I would go in the Corolla to be honest, being in a Supra in a large convoy is a massive part of it for me

Anyway less of this gloom, it will be ready in time and will be everything I want and the Ultimate Supra, well N/A anyway ;)

I certainly won't be cancelling or trying to sell my spot, unless there is absolutely zero chance, might even consider taking the Supe in primer and then the bodyshop can have it back afterwards:D

Did we get a Magazine photographer to come with us in the end, can just imagine my primered Supra across the front cover:cool:

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I am not sure I would go in the Corolla to be honest, being in a Supra in a large convoy is a massive part of it for me

Anyway less of this gloom, it will be ready in time and will be everything I want and the Ultimate Supra, well N/A anyway ;)

I certainly won't be cancelling or trying to sell my spot, unless there is absolutely zero chance, might even consider taking the Supe in primer and then the bodyshop can have it back afterwards:D

Did we get a Magazine photographer to come with us in the end, can just imagine my primered Supra across the front cover:cool:

One of my freinds is jumping in with me and he does photography for the magazines so he will be taking lots of photo's and then will try and push it towards the likes of Banzai/Japanese Performance.

Just to add aswell, we have about 5 spaces left so if anyone knows somebody who would like to come(preferebly in something nice and fast) then please let them know.

Or if there are any Supra owners who want to go, please sign up before those last 5 spaces are offered up somewhere else:)

For those who have paid up for the Euro Tunnel, you should have received a PM with your unique booking number and some details. Please read these carefully and don't forget to bring the unique reference number with you for the tunnel!

:)

I got a spare seat as well.

Scott - we need to catch up soon to sort out where I'm meeting you? You still travelling early hours of Friday morning to meet everyone?

Yes mate, hopefully we can sort something out over the weekend

If you two are travelling early Friday, do you mind if I tag along? Not sure where abouts in Sussex you both are, but I'm in Crawley so I could meet you somewhere on your route if it's alright with you? I find it less unnerving to get lost in a group!

If you two are travelling early Friday, do you mind if I tag along? Not sure where abouts in Sussex you both are, but I'm in Crawley so I could meet you somewhere on your route if it's alright with you? I find it less unnerving to get lost in a group!

I'm setting off on Friday morning, albeit a bit further north than you guys :D

Got me and my mate driving though so I don't fall asleep.

Friday morning from North Yorkshire?! Will there be any point even going to sleep on Thursday night?!

Yep no problem. Crawley is a bit to fair out of my way, East Grinstead would be better and Tunbridge Wells even better. :D I'll have a word with Jeff and get a thread up in the South East section when we've work some times out.

I'm not going that far out of my may :D You could meet us on the M20 services on your way down

Edit Does anyone know what time the guys from Ashford will be leaving for the run down to the tunnel?

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

Yep no problem. Crawley is a bit to fair out of my way, East Grinstead would be better and Tunbridge Wells even better. :D I'll have a word with Jeff and get a thread up in the South East section when we've work some times out.

Cheers :)

No problem... I'm the one crashing the party, so I don't intend to change the plans! I'll just tag along somewhere along the route you were already taking.

If you're going from East Grinstead, I assume you'll start off up the A22 to the M25? Or was the East Grinstead suggestion only for my benefit? If you are, I can meet you on the A22 somewhere. I live East Grinstead side of Crawley anyway, so it makes little difference to me if I go up the M23 or the A22.

I'll save cluttering this thread anymore and I'll look out for your one in the South East section!