The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abz

I am gutted I have already offered to take someone from the club with me as a passenger, if only you had said earlier would love to have shared with you ;)

Put Shane in the back, he's short so will be fine :D 2 passengers and you'll be paying hardly any petrol and Abz will get a lift :)

Abz

I am gutted I have already offered to take someone from the club with me as a passenger, if only you had said earlier would love to have shared with you ;)

I knew you would, sorry I didn't mention it earlier :)

Thing is I need to be in a few different cars in order to do the filming! If all else fails, I'll bring the pocket rocket and get a friend to drive it around for the weekend. Lets see what happens closer by next week or so.

If my mate decides not to come along I'm more than happy to put up with you :)

Cheers Scott, you won't even know I am there... actually you might! :D

I'd have taken you too if you looked like the woman in your other post Abz, but I'm bringing my lady already :D
I do look like her! So will you leave the lady at home? You know I am hot stuff right? ;)

That's a picture of the wife anyway, think she wants me to take it down.

I do look like her! So will you leave the lady at home? You know I am hot stuff right? ;)

That's a picture of the wife anyway, think she wants me to take it down.

Scott can take her bags, I'll take your wife :D It's up to her and my girlfriend who gets to ride up front :) Hey if your in another car you can get lots of footage of my car so everybody's a winner :D

Really gutted, but just dropped out due to my car :-(

I might be able to hop in with ellis if his lad drops out, so still might make it.

If anyone wants a cheap euro tunnel ticket let me know.....lol

If my Mrs and Mate both drop out, which is looking likely at the moment as my Gf doesnt even have a valid Passport, your welcome to jump in with me. I wont know until nearer the time though.

okay, last call for the eurotrip. We bought and paid for 30 spaces on the train so if you are thinking about coming then shout now before we offer them out elsewhere.

Hotel you might need to book yourself as we only reserved 2 extra rooms on that one.

So, anybody else up for this? Will be throwing it open to friends of supra owners after that, and then to a few other car clubs who will no doubt snap up the spaces.

okay, last call for the eurotrip. We bought and paid for 30 spaces on the train so if you are thinking about coming then shout now before we offer them out elsewhere.

Hotel you might need to book yourself as we only reserved 2 extra rooms on that one.

So, anybody else up for this? Will be throwing it open to friends of supra owners after that, and then to a few other car clubs who will no doubt snap up the spaces.

There were 55 on the defo/maybe list originally, I can't believe that we didn't make 30 Supes for a trip of this magnitude. I doubt it will ever be repeated in such numbers.

H.

im tempted, but you guys will leave me for dust =[, i would be in my N/A =[, + id probably have to go on my own =[, as friends are working and i dont know anyone on this site, lol.

I doubt there will be much hooning, especially in France where they will be on the lookout for us.

Get yourself booked on the trip. One thing is for sure, you'll certainly make some friends along the way..!!