The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be careful with Eurtunnel - they don't communicate between the office and the people on the ground floor - so no matter what you ask and what they promise - they wont tell the ushers when it comes to the departure.

Best to either get to the queue very early or speak to them there and let them know about the lower deck requirement!

:)

1. Ellis

2. Wallis

3. DodgyRog

4. Lui - lower deck for me please car to low for upper deck on mine

5. Guigsy - I can clear speed bumps but only have 2.5-3 inches clearance in total so will try the top but happier on 2nd

6. KamaSupra - Lower deck/Steerage class for me, as I will have a different front bumper by then which I don't want to damage

1. Ellis

2. Wallis

3. DodgyRog

5. Guigsy - I can clear speed bumps but only have 2.5-3 inches clearance in total so will try the top but happier on 2nd

6. KamaSupra - Lower deck/Steerage class for me, as I will have a different front bumper by then which I don't want to damage

7. SupraDan24 - Top Secret bumper will be on before May.

The film crew of coarse ;)

Crew?! I am a one man bandit! :D

I have been discussing with Scott what we will be doing in regards to filming. He will have all the kit & car mounts. I'll be free-styling with his camera & my DSLR. Will arrange all details & what we have planned closer to the time. Want to make this like an EPIC movie. I am even hiring in strippers...hold on, sorry wrong thread! :D

Crew?! I am a one man bandit! :D

I have been discussing with Scott what we will be doing in regards to filming. He will have all the kit & car mounts. I'll be free-styling with his camera & my DSLR. Will arrange all details & what we have planned closer to the time. Want to make this like an EPIC movie. I am even hiring in strippers...hold on, sorry wrong thread! :D

ill have my gopro camera atached so your welcome to have copys. will you have meens of copying off my card

1. Ellis

2. Wallis

3. DodgyRog

8. supraturbochris - lower deck, supra is far to low :)

I would have thought most of us would struggle.

Everytime I've been on the Eurotunnel I haven't seen the upperdeck used, maybe I've just been lucky.

1. Ellis

2. Wallis

3. DodgyRog

8. supraturbochris - lower deck, supra is far to low

9. 2JG

ill have my gopro camera atached so your welcome to have copys. will you have meens of copying off my card

Brilliant, I'll take my laptop with me so then we can copy footage & pictures across. The more footage we get the better, once we have all them together, along with pictures we can then create a DVD which we can hand out to everyone has a memory of what is looking to be a superb weekend!

Thanks dude! :thumbs:

oh, and forgot to add, Eutotunnel have said that they believe they have got us all on the same train on the lower deck. Which is great news.

Their spell checker also turned my name in to Mr Brainpan, but I can cope with that.

Great news Jb will be good for us all together bottom deck same train

Great news Jb will be good for us all together bottom deck same train

It will be good, but having watched the Dragonball06 video I see even then they had problems getting the cars on the same train.

Its going to be a suck-it-and-see boarding party so we better find a place at the far end to all meet up if we get split up.

Guest blueangel

i still want to come on this but cant confirm till the end of march when the car gets a bill of health lol(MOT). will i sttill be able to join in guys

My mate on the Forum- Shane / Silversoop is looking for someone to take him in their car, he's willing to go halves on everything. I'd take him myself but I've got my girlfriend coming. So if you've a space in your car, please let us know :) (His Internet is playing up so I'm posting for him) :D