The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

Champagne taste, beer money mate. They just let everyone down and then the motivation to do events dwindles.

But this is the whole problem. A lot of people put their names down because so many are going. We are going to end up with 4 of us in France twiddling our thumbs..!!

I'm surprised as when reading through this thread before, there were comments by people saying they are definitely coming and that they will be annoyed if they don't get on as there's only 30 spaces. But when you look on the list they still haven't put their name down and paid for a space over a week later. I understand a lot of people on the confirmed list may have changed their mind but it surprises me again that people on the maybe list haven't taken their place. Like you say and I agree because I don't understand either- Why put your name down without sorting money/hols first? :D

I think a new list of definites is needed and then we can sort out a MKIV Supra "Witch Hunt" for the missing names from the first list? Where's my pitch fork?

Maybe rename the lists to "Maybe" and "Definitely Maybe"

How about Be Here Now and What's The Story Morning Glory?

H.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a new list of definites is needed and then we can sort out a MKIV Supra "Witch Hunt" for the missing names from the first list? Where's my pitch fork?

:innocent:

Train ticket Paid List

1. Branners

2. scottc998

3. KamaSupra

4. SupraDan24

5. DodgyRog

6. BOB B

7. supraturbochris

8. wile e coyote

9. TRD-Rob

10. ellis

11. m4tt101

12. Fearless

13. marc_p

14. 2JG

15. Darron Q

16. wiggy1980

17. ian ian

18. dodec "j"

19. Havard

20. wallis

21. guigsy

22. TJP

23. dr_jekyll

24. RobUK

Confirmed attendance that hasn't paid

2. abz

3. adnanshah247

7. SupraMan Mk4

10. jim jimmy1

12. drift_bear

13. mellonman

14. paddynewman

16. suprasize

17. basae2

21. Dreamscape36

Although Abz car's gone now and I think he's jumping in with someone else, so we'll spare him.

So grab a pitchfork and we'll be on our way:d

http://www.moonbattery.com/frankenstein_villagers.jpg

:innocent:

Train ticket Paid List

1. Branners

2. scottc998

3. KamaSupra

4. SupraDan24

5. DodgyRog

6. BOB B

7. supraturbochris

8. wile e coyote

9. TRD-Rob

10. ellis

11. m4tt101

12. Fearless

13. marc_p

14. 2JG

15. Darron Q

16. wiggy1980

17. ian ian

18. dodec "j"

19. Havard

20. wallis

21. guigsy

22. TJP

23. dr_jekyll

24. RobUK

Confirmed attendance that hasn't paid

2. abz

3. adnanshah247

7. SupraMan Mk4

10. jim jimmy1

12. drift_bear

13. mellonman

14. paddynewman

16. suprasize

17. basae2

21. Dreamscape36

Although Abz car's gone now and I think he's jumping in with someone else, so we'll spare him.

So grab a pitchfork and we'll be on our way:d

http://www.moonbattery.com/frankenstein_villagers.jpg

Thank you for sparring me Marc :D

Champagne taste, beer money mate. They just let everyone down and then the motivation to do events dwindles.

Champagne lifestyle, lemonade wages is the popular term offshore :-)

I'm pretty sure I read Jamie won't be committing until nearer the time due to his workload.

Edited by SupraDan24 (see edit history)

Champagne lifestyle, lemonade wages is the popular term offshore :-)

I'm pretty sure I read Jamie won't be committing until nearer the time due to his workload.

It's because his child is due late March, so I think he's just slowly pestering the wife over a period of 4 months:d

well we have 30 spaces confirmed on the Eurotunnel (but not all on the same train at the moment) so we have some spare slots for those who want to sign up, but it will be first come first served on the remaining spaces.

We will sort out the hotel towards the end of this month.

I will also need to confirm names, addresses, reg numbers and car type in April ready to provide to Eurotunnel at least 2 weeks before we travel.

well we have 30 spaces confirmed on the Eurotunnel (but not all on the same train at the moment) so we have some spare slots for those who want to sign up, but it will be first come first served on the remaining spaces.

We will sort out the hotel towards the end of this month.

I will also need to confirm names, addresses, reg numbers and car type in April ready to provide to Eurotunnel at least 2 weeks before we travel.

How come they can't get us on one train ?

How come they can't get us on one train ?

Seems there are only 15 spaces on the lower deck on each train that are not dedicated to coaches and trucks.

If we can put half the cars on the top deck we can do it, but it is a bit of a punt to hope that half the supras can get to the top deck.

Still working through it with Eurotunnel.

Seems there are only 15 spaces on the lower deck on each train that are not dedicated to coaches and trucks.

If we can put half the cars on the top deck we can do it, but it is a bit of a punt to hope that half the supras can get to the top deck.

Still working through it with Eurotunnel.

O well guess extra coffee/caffine time to help with the previous nights symptoms:cool:

I take it the first train load will wait on the other side for the next lot

But this is the whole problem. A lot of people put their names down because so many are going. We are going to end up with 4 of us in France twiddling our thumbs..!!

H.

As the saying goes Quality is better than Quantity and we have some quality supras on the paid list, the others who have chickened out are riff raff that we can do without :nana:

As the saying goes Quality is better than Quantity and we have some quality supras on the paid list, the others who have chickened out are riff raff that we can do without :nana:

True. I for one was getting a bit excited about there being 40+ Supes. I am not saying that people should go as it's an expensive trip. You shouldn't raise other peoples expectations by putting your name on the list when you never had the intention of going. It means that all the orgainising and sometimes discounts are falsely applied as we can't guarantee that everyone is going who said they would..!!

H.

I know for a fact myself and ellis have no chance of getting on the top deck with our cars, as ellis always says there lower than a snakes ball sacks........lol

I might as well start the list off for low cars and silly bumpers!

1. Ellis

2. Wallis