The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

Right chaps - as I'm travelling solo, if anybody wants to split the cost of a twin room, let me know asap so that I can let Steve know.

Might save a few quid for petrol that way!!

And I won't be taking it up the wrong 'un (although happy to give it!!) ;)

Hope my Mrs doenst read that.....she might be tempted lol.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you need help from France ' date=' i will be pleased to help you for this trip.[/quote'] Not sure if anyone is organising the meet with the French Club Owners? Would be good if we could make arrangements to meet you when we are in Lille? We have the hotel and train tickets all booked, just need some activities for while we are in France?

How about my sugguestion of playing England Vs France football match? :eyebrows:

Not sure if anyone is organising the meet with the French Club Owners? Would be good if we could make arrangements to meet you when we are in Lille? We have the hotel and train tickets all booked, just need some activities for while we are in France?

How about my sugguestion of playing England Vs France football match? :eyebrows:

I play left wing :eyebrows:

Although we are not going there how about some "save the ring" stickers. If this is going to get some publicity that would be good to show some support

I'll be paying up as soon as I get paid I've spent a couple of k on holiday organisation and bodywork this week!

Hi all, haven't been on the forum for a looong time! :(

Just found out about the dragonball 2011 and really want to go to this...but I don't have a Supra at the moment so I was wondering if anyone wanted a passenger?

I will of course contribute to half of costs...

If anyone is interested, PM me or quote me :)

I play left wing :eyebrows:

i play centre mid! :)

I have tried with the french guys but they dont wanna meet up because they are meeting 2 weeks later in paris :(

I play either or right mid, so I'll take the right then! :D

That is a real shame, don't we have any which are close to Lille?

Is it worth getting a list on their forum to see if any of them would like to meet us?

I thought these seats would have been snapped up! When can we expect something to be sorted for the hotel Steve, i assume after the PM you'll be doing it via the shop?

It does look we shall be setting up the shop for the hotel part, but IIRC we now have until the end of February to sort that side out. We are just trying to get the total number of train tickets sorted first, as we need to get that booked before the 3rd February, so not long left!

It does look we shall be setting up the shop for the hotel part, but IIRC we now have until the end of February to sort that side out. We are just trying to get the total number of train tickets sorted first, as we need to get that booked before the 3rd February, so not long left!

Understandable. Come on people pull the proverbial finger out !!

As a favour the manager has allowed us to reserve the booking until the end of February without a deposit. Though we need to have a 30% deposit to confirm the reservation before then. Hopefully we will have the train tickets sorted out soon.

Is it worth having all the members who have paid for the train tickets on the main thread? (one with no chi-chat).