The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is first come first served. If we sell out of all tickets within 2 days of making this go live then I'm sure we can get more from Eurotunnel so dont panic.

Have you got an ETA on when your going to be going Live on this? Also, where your going to announce it, i assume in the members thread. Just so i can keep we know where to kep an eye on.

I'm going house hunting :)

And I was only ever on the maybe list :)

House hunting? You moving to Florida? You lucky sod!

When we was sent information about our meeting there in Feb, we was told the temperatures will be around 22c -25c & to make sure we didn't bring our parker jackets! :D

95% sure coming to this will confirm by weekend for me & the other half will be doing the friday till sunday looks like going to be great club weekender.

If all good 95% sure will book train over this weekend coming

Club trip not to be missed.

Cheers Lui

Also just a querry what happens if all spaces on euro tunnel are booked & need to have more so that all travel together ???

Edited by lui (see edit history)

House hunting? You moving to Florida? You lucky sod!

When we was sent information about our meeting there in Feb, we was told the temperatures will be around 22c -25c & to make sure we didn't bring our parker jackets! :D

Holiday home mate. Not moving for about 8-10 years yet, business is doing ok :)

I'm going to see what can be moved about in work, try to roadmap an extra month in place...

Well someone has been keen on my Supra and I have decided to take him up on his offer, after a large wedding (we talking over 3 days, 500 people a Rolls Royce Phantom & 3 level boat here!!!) and recently boiler & tenant issues the extra money freed from the Supra would help out so I am trying to be sensible for once!

Gutted that your getting rid of the Supe, but I guess you've gotta do what you gotta do. Sounds like you've your head screwed on and I think you've done the right thing. At least you can hitch a lift off someone on here. Nice work with the hotel too :)

all paid up now,so can you stop ringing my bloody phone :D

Only doing as you asked, as you said I'm on here all the time and wanted me to let you know when the shop is open :( :D

Well done on getting on it, hope your car doesn't play up like usual while we're away. Maybe you should get a tow truck to follow you :p ;)

Edited by KamaSupra (see edit history)

abz did you get a booking referance?

Nope, the manager is trying to sort it out so then we can pay via their website & use a discount code.

He will let me know how that goes tomorrow.

Holiday home mate. Not moving for about 8-10 years yet, business is doing ok :)

I'm going to see what can be moved about in work, try to roadmap an extra month in place...

Must be doing okay if you are looking for a Holiday home in Florida ;)

Gutted that your getting rid of the Supe, but I guess you've gotta do what you gotta do. Sounds like you've your head screwed on and I think you've done the right thing. At least you can hitch a lift off someone on here. Nice work with the hotel too :)
Thanks dude :thumbs:

In that case I have a job for you ;)

You do know I am expensive right? :D

Paid :D

Just a thought... Does anybody in/around Crawley fancy meeting somewhere before the trip to Dover? I'm sure we could sort something out :)

Myself and Jeff will probably be travelling that way, hopefully we'll meet up with Chris, Darron and the others from Kent along the way. I'll put something up in the South East section tomorrow