The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

Pah, go hardcore like me, I'm setting off at 1:30am to catch the Euro Tunnel :D

Jeeeezzz sod leaving that early!! Guess that's what happens if your coming from Barbados ;)

Like what's been mentioned, if there's only 30 spaces on the trian. Then the first 30 confirmed people on the list should be given priority to having their ticket. I'm sure something like this has been thought of already as they know we'd kick off otherwise :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so if it's the first 30 people on the confirmed list that get priority for the Eurotunnel and hotel and benefit from the discount, how much will it be without the group discount?

My apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Let's hope we all get on the lower deck then, because some of us might not be able to get on the train if our cars are too low and we've got to go up top :(

We could have a look when we get there though if needs be as there will be some who can get on the top deck fine, so we can just discuss and put any cars that will clear on the top deck and low ones on the bottom.

Let's hope we all get on the lower deck then, because some of us might not be able to get on the train if our cars are too low and we've got to go up top :(

We could have a look when we get there though if needs be as there will be some who can get on the top deck fine, so we can just discuss and put any cars that will clear on the top deck and low ones on the bottom.

Yep, maybe get all the stocks who can clear it to go up top.

If we arrive nice & early I can try blagging us the whole lower deck? :D

Leaving at 1:30am you'll be there good and early, so your in charge of getting us lower level ;)

Yep, maybe get all the stocks who can clear it to go up top.

If we arrive nice & early I can try blagging us the whole lower deck? :D

Sounds good to me :) I was just worried because I'm getting a new bumper put on soon and so don't want to damage my car or see anyone else do the same thing :D I'm sure we'll have no problems on the day.

Right managed to speak to the Manager, after a little more haggling we have a new rate of:

- Single Room per night (Including breakfast) = €55 (£47)

- Double Room per night (Including breakfast) = €65 (£56)

I have agreed this rate with the manager & we are currently working out the best method to take the bookings. I believe he is going to see if we can book this through the hotels website & use a discount code to get our rate, or thinking that members can e-mail the hotel with a reference (i.e Supra Club) to receive the discount rate.

Hopefully will speak to him tomorrow to find out what method we will be using. :)

Have us guys on the confirm list definitely got a space? Or is it 1st come 1st served? Or could we have it that everyone on the confirm list gets a pm to say pay up!! :D Otherwise if it's open to 1st come 1st served I think a few of us might miss out because we miss seeing the "shop open" post on here. And then we've spent money on the hotel for the night before for nothing :(

Have us guys on the confirm list definitely got a space? Or is it 1st come 1st served? Or could we have it that everyone on the confirm list gets a pm to say pay up!! :D Otherwise if it's open to 1st come 1st served I think a few of us might miss out because we miss seeing the "shop open" post on here. And then we've spent money on the hotel for the night before for nothing :(
You can take my spot, looks like I am not going with the Supra :(

I'll be catching a ride with a member most likely, as Branners said, don't worry about it ;)

Thats a good rate Abz, good work mate, this trip is going to be awesome, really looking forward to it, just hope I can get the money together to get the Supra sorted

Why, thank you sir, not a bad rate considering the hotel & time of year if I say so myself! :D

abz thats brilliant dude. spot on!!! :)

Steve can we open the shop to start paying please dude?

;)

Can I just check, are we still looking at the Nova hotel

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/booking/rates.shtml?packId=27096383670

I think that link doesn't work but it is a Accord Hotel: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-0426-novotel-lens-noyelles/index.shtml

So all your hard work haggling with the hotel and your not taking your Supra? How come mate? :(
Well someone has been keen on my Supra and I have decided to take him up on his offer, after a large wedding (we talking over 3 days, 500 people a Rolls Royce Phantom & 3 level boat here!!!) and recently boiler & tenant issues the extra money freed from the Supra would help out so I am trying to be sensible for once!

I am doing this for the Club, the community here is like none other, you guys are the best :grouphug:

Oh and also because this trip is going to be freaking amazing! :D