The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peeps, the hotel apprantly has a pool so feel free to pack swimming gear.

Also we will be stopping at a 'beach' on Friday as I am sure everyone will be shattered from getting up at 4am - Or driving 6 hours the night before, so expect Friday to be an easy day and some nice relaxtion, hopefully the weather will hold up, not looking too brilliant at the moment :(

Don't worry, I'll packing that and an external HDD.

As long as you don't forget the leads we will be all good! :D

:thumbs: Were are you planning on meeting up?

Leads, chargers, 2 camcorders, gopro, spare batteries, tripod, car mounts, HDD, in car monitor and spare Sd cards. I think thats everything :think:

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

:thumbs: Were are you planning on meeting up?

Leads, chargers, 2 camcorders, gopro, spare batteries, tripod, car mounts, HDD, in car monitor and spare Sd cards. I think thats everything :think:

Sounds like you got enough! :D

I think I might go straight to the Eurotunnel in the morning as I am coming in from East London (A2 all the way down).

Yep, will be in a red aerotop and should be over around lunchtime on Saturday. See you then!

Sweet :thumbs:

After looking on google maps it seems that myself and Ian Ian are winning in the mileage top trumps with 273 miles to Ashford from sunny Wigan..!!

I think I have beaten the lot of you a total of 3 miles for me to Travelodge :p

I think I might go straight to the Eurotunnel in the morning as I am coming in from East London (A2 all the way down).

Abz you will need to join the M20 at some point as the Euro Tunnel turn off is on the M20 not A/M2. Probably best to leave A/M2 at Bluebell Hill, Maidstone turn off and then meet up with the rest at Junction 8 services.

Abz you will need to join the M20 at some point as the Euro Tunnel turn off is on the M20 not A/M2. Probably best to leave A/M2 at Bluebell Hill, Maidstone turn off and then meet up with the rest at Junction 8 services.

Abz that is it, Junction 8 off M20 but dont get any petrol there, cost a fortune, wait to you get to junction 11, Shell garage much more reasonable price

T

Sweet, thanks Trace :thumbs:

Looks like I am meeting you lovely people there, what time we need to be at the service station?

im coming yea. i dont think my car will be a great advertisement for the na-t at the moment. as said its just been thrown together with a broken turbo to make it run for the trip. and the rings are also shot so it a bit smokey lol but it will do. this is pretty much the last ride for this engine , i have a new engine and turbo to go in but time is against me at the time