The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

Friday morning from North Yorkshire?! Will there be any point even going to sleep on Thursday night?!

Nope none at all lol Ill be off to bed late Wed so i good sleep. But its an easy drive, dover not to far, i did a Belgium show last year, up at 7:30am Sat morning, drove through the night, ferry, then shot the show then drove back, had maybe 2 hours sleep in car at one point, wired on energy drinks then went to sleep at 4:30am Monday morning lol

Anyways yes looking forward to it with you guys, i will be hanging out the car or the roof off at many points.

Not to storm the page, but quick snaps. I shot these at about 6am in belgium strangley while i was driving and on my old Olympus camera, i shoot canon now & i wont be driving lol

And a couple from the Britcar last Autum on the canon 70-300mm Not amazing but like above a year old now.

I'll be in Marc's car, this will annoy him as he's not seen the pics yet lol Cheers Mallo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question for those who are staying overnight at the Travelodge at Ashford on Thursday, I won't be getting there till midnight ish and probably won't see anyone and I just want to find out what time we are planning to leave on Friday morning to get the train.

Thanks.

A question for those who are staying overnight at the Travelodge at Ashford on Thursday, I won't be getting there till midnight ish and probably won't see anyone and I just want to find out what time we are planning to leave on Friday morning to get the train.

Thanks.

I would say leave 06:30-06:45 to get there in plenty of time we have to be there half an hour before the booking time which is 07:50 i think

Cheers

-Ian-

I would say leave 06:30-06:45 to get there in plenty of time we have to be there half an hour before the booking time which is 07:50 i think

Cheers

-Ian-

My girlfriend is going to love leaving that early, as I know she'll want to have a shower and put on all her makeup before we leave. She's going to be up soooo early :D

well as i couldnt get another supra in time and i dont really want to take my jag to a supra event ill be taking my striped out sprint supra .

this leaves a few things to do this week.

1. get manifold / turbo re fitted

2. install and set up new wastegate

3 remove race seats . fit stock seats

4. fit seatbelts.

5 remove front part of the cage

6. try and quiet the bloody thing down.

7. raise and soften the suspension.

8. fit some tidy tyres

9. buy lots of oil to compensate for the worn rings :p

10. extend aa cover to europe

oh and 11 .... look like a tit driving around in a stickerd up car with a big ghay wing!

Cheers

-Ian-

Thanks Ian, thought it would be about that time.

My wife is going to be the same Dave, infact she will probably have to stay up from when we get there till we leave, sorting things out.

Edited by BOB B (see edit history)

Sounds good Scott, we will see you at Ashford Travelodge between 0615 and 0630, do you know if there are any V power garages around the Ashford area?

Yes there is one in the town centre on the ring road but be careful of the speed bumps as you come out! There is also one at Junction 11 off M20, Hythe turn off, the petrol is a good price there (they dont rip you off) and there are plenty of pumps about the same size as clackett services on the M25 but without the rip off prices. The one in ashford is quite small.

Anything happening in the evening before in the hotel? Or just sitting in the bar? :)

Let me know if you all decide to do something that eve, there is a beefeater next door that does good food and drink, happy to meet someone of you as I only live down the road?

My girlfriend is going to love leaving that early, as I know she'll want to have a shower and put on all her makeup before we leave. She's going to be up soooo early :D

Thanks Ian, thought it would be about that time.

My wife is going to be the same Dave, infact she will probably have to stay up from when we get there till we leave, sorting things out.

From a female prospective we love getting up in the middle of the night to have showers, dry and style hair and do makeup so we can look good for our men and have everything apart from the kitchen sink packed and ready to go :rolleyes: just dont expect us to be full of life later on that eve :blink:

I'm hoping Supraturbochris has picked up this bit. I'm working on the basis that once we get across the water then my bit is done!!

I'll speak to Chris & sort this out.

Most likely have a contact list too.

Let me know if you all decide to do something that eve, there is a beefeater next door that does good food and drink, happy to meet someone of you as I only live down the road?

From a female prospective we love getting up in the middle of the night to have showers, dry and style hair and do makeup so we can look good for our men and have everything apart from the kitchen sink packed and ready to go :rolleyes: just dont expect us to be full of life later on that eve :blink:

Haha :D

Well you best be ready when I get to yours LOL :p ;)

Okay what bright spark picked the Hotel in France

According to the reviews on TripAdvisor it's right next to a huge Shopping centre and I am taking the wife

I am considering ringing the Bodyshop on Tuesday and asking them to make sure it's not ready in time;), I have a huge bodyshop bill without the wife bending the plastic in France

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Okay what bright spark picked the Hotel in France

According to the reviews on TripAdvisor it's right next to a huge Shopping centre and I am taking the wife

I am considering ringing the Bodyshop on Tuesday and asking them to make sure it's not ready in time;), I have a huge bodyshop bill without the wife bending the plastic in France

:innocent: